Doing Me

"Excuse me!"

"This girl is doing the absolute most right now," says Will as we're cruising down Melrose trying to find a nice breakfast spot. We had been working our asses off at work. We work the graveyard shift at Pechanga Resort Casino as bartenders. {Bakari #2/Will} I'm tired af right now and this girl is just hollerin' at us because Will's crazy ass didn't signal before moving over. The girl then threw her hands up in the air while we ignored her. Will looked at her, rolled the windows down, and said "you really killin' me right now. What is the issue? I just got off, my bro just got off. We honestly just don't have time for this right now, okay?! Thank you." Will then started rolling the windows back up and I peered over to the girl who looked ashamed of how she acted.

The light turned green and Will sped off. "Bakari she looked like she can be your type tho." I just shook my head and laid my chair back to soothe my aching head from stress and hunger. I can't believe I went 5-6 hours without any food at work. "Not mine bruh. Plus I got a headache and I'm just ready to chill out. We both off for the next 4 days plus 3 more for the vacay we took out of PTO. I'm just waiting for my dick to be sucked, food, and hopefully Briana ain't gonna give me any lip about why I didn't call her last night." I sighed and looked at Will who was then looking at me like 'nigga...'. Let Will be the one to tell how he feels  because after looking at me like I was crazy, his crazy ass says, "I'm gonna need you to get that situated real quick nigga because you sound hella gay right now." We both let out a big laugh and pulled in near Blu Jam Cafe.

When we walked in, we were seated by an older, white waitress. "What can I get you gentlemen this morning?" I glanced over the menu and asked for an apple juice and Will asked for an orange juice. "Are you ready to order or do y'all need a minute?" I nodded while Will said "yes ma'am. Just a few minutes." We waited for the waitress to leave away from our table to talk about some things.

"So have you heard from Faith yet? You know about the..." I made a motion with my hand to my stomach as if I was pregnant. "Oh Fay?? Nah shiiiii I don't think she's even pregnant. I haven't seen her stomach yet andddd she won't show me." The waitress came back with our drinks and we got quiet for the moment. "Okay ma'am we're ready to order." I started off by getting myself the bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich with extra mayo, lettuce, no tomatoes along with a bowl of brown sugar oatmeal . Will ordered pancakes with sausage patties and scrambled cheese eggs and a bowl of cheese grits as well. While we knew the waitress was gonna be away for awhile, we got deeper into the conversation. "Then on top of that, there was a time when I was a weee bit unhappy and we didn't have sex for like 3 months. I also didn't see her during 2 of those 3 months. And I stay strapped at all times." Will took out his magnum condoms and threw them on the table carelessly. I picked up the condoms fast before anybody noticed. " Nigga put these shits away." "Nobody told you to pick them up anyways. What if a brotha needed them?" I just shook my head and laughed as I threw the condoms over on his side.

The waitress bought our food back and we tore it up. I mean what can I say? Brotha's gotta eat.

Bakari #2:

Will: