Tired of This

I came home just in time before momma and daddy got home from work. Lord knows they hate when I'm out without their supervision. And by their supervision, I mean our bodyguards. I hopped into bed after changing into this:

Then, after drinking the rest of my iced coffee, went straight to sleep

Then, after drinking the rest of my iced coffee, went straight to sleep. Thank God I was one step closer in my career.

____________________________________

"Ooh yessss daddy. Mmmmm f*ck me." "Briii I'm about to cummm." I pulled out just in time before busting one inside of Briana. I love children, but I'm gonna have to miss this baby wave. "Let me know when you're ready for round 2 Bakari," Briana said as she pulled the silk covers onto her naked body. "Uh I actually gotta go because I gotta do some stuff." I kept thinking about that girl from the diner and it's like I hate to say this, but the thought of her made me bust. I only seen her face, but I need to know HER. "Okay well I love you..." Those words spinned quickly around in my head as I pulled my cargo shorts on and slid my belt into the loops. Briana got up and grabbed my chin into her hand, stopping me from doing what I was doing. "Bakari what's on your mind? I've been with you long enough to know that something is bothering you." "I'm cool, um ... just thinking about making it home." I thought about what she said and pulled my shirt over my head. "Besides you've only known me for two months. You couldn't possibly know me like that." "Trust me, I know you Bakari because I learned you." I just shook my head and started putting on my shoes. To be completely honest, I kept thinking about HER. Maybe I'll catch her another time. My thoughts were shattered when Bri threw my keys at me, hitting my chest in the process. "You gotta be f*ckin some other b*tch to be telling me what I don't know. If I said I grew into you, that's what I meant. Now get your a*s outta here." I stared at her in her eyes, fiercely trying to catch my words before I hurt her feelings. She grabs my wallet, taking MY hard earned money out of it. Then she took my wallet and throw it at me, this time I caught it. "Thanks for the money." At this moment, something in my head said F*CK IT! I turned around, snatched her hand open and took my money back. "Truth is Bri... I'm not f*ckin anyone else. But all you are to me, is this spoiled brat a*s b*tch and all you're good for is sex. That's it! You happy now?!?!" She stood there with her mouth wide open and I grabbed my keys. "And for the record, I never say I love you back because you don't deserve it. You can NEVER prove yourself the woman of my dreams." I left out of her house and hopped into my car. I got on the Bluetooth to my car and played some slow 90s R&B. All of a sudden, I was receiving a call from.... James. I answered the phone, "What's up bruh?" "Yo big bro. I just got off and my girl can't scoop me yet... she still working. Think you can?" I looked at the time, and it said 7:45pm. "Yeah I'll be there in about 10." James worked for this big company in Beverly Hills, bartending for big parties and events. With James being the youngest, he's still going to school and getting his education at UCLA to become a scientist. I'm proud because I taught him to stay in the clear of sh*t and he ain't gotta worry about sh*t. James actually finished his finals today and is working to pay for his own tuition. Little bruh is getting his own sh*t. I pulled up at the hotel that he was currently bartending at and he hopped into my ride. "What's good bro?" He asked as he dapped me. "Nothin much really. Just left Bri house." We both shook our heads in unison. "I be seeing Bri all over on this side of town. With these rich dudes and they buying her sh*t too." I just looked at him and shook my head while picturing her over here. Another reason why her a*s is in the hole. "Enough about her though. I passed my finals today and got hella bank at work, even though I only worked 6 hours. I racked up $650." James took out his stack, waving it in my face. "And I'm off for the next two days, drinks on me. You, me and the boys," he said while placing his hand on his chest. "How about it?" "H*ll yeah little bruh. But I rather you save it, ya know? For like a rainy day or something. Hey, you never know when you'll need it." James nodded his head and then nodded to the beat of Pretty Brown Eyes by Mint Condition. "In all honesty, James... I'm just tired of this. This whole bs with Bri. I actually found this shawty earlier today. But I do wish that I can meet her again. I think she's classy and acts of her age." "Okay okay maybe you'll see her one day." I nodded my head and continued to drive home. Yeah maybe I will.