Like What I See

After taking my finals, Professor Berring pulled me aside to speak to me about my medical terminology final that I took three days ago. "You did excellent," she said as she handed me my final. "I scored a 106%. Wow and that's how you know you studied hard." "You got that right young lady. I see a bright future in you and I can honestly say that I would allow you to help me get better while I get old." We both laughed and looked at the clock tower out of the window as it made a loud clanging sound. The time chimed at 10am and we started moving like we were in a race. "I'd love to stay longer, but I gotta go for another iced coffee. Thanks Professor Berring!" "You welcome honey! I'll see you on Monday." We both waved at each other and I ran on my tiptoes as fast as I could to get to my car. Lord knows I don't want to trip. I hopped in my car and headed back home to change.

I got home and saw that momma and daddy were gone and the maids and butlers are cleaning the house. Marie was in my parents room, vacuuming the drapes. "Hey Ms. Marie!" I ran by her and I knew she said hey back but I couldn't hear her over the vacuum. I ran into my walk-in and kicked off my heels and took off my clothes and changed into this:

 I ran into my walk-in and kicked off my heels and took off my clothes and changed into this:

I ran out to my car again and was off to get me my iced coffee. Luckily I didn't have to study anymore. I slid my shades on and turned my radio up to blast my song "All I Want" by Chris Brown and Tyga.

🎶 Next time when you look at me... throw it back when you look at me... 🎶

I arrived at my favorite spot called Blu Jam Cafe. They have the best coffee cakes ever. As a matter of fact, I'll grab two. I parked my car in the parking lot and made my way around inside of the cafe. I bought my snacks and iced coffee, taking my receipt over to a table and sitting down. As I sat down, I noticed those dudes from earlier. The brown skin one kept glancing back at me. At one point, he threw a small smile at me. He is cute, but what turned me off was his friend and the way he talked to me... tuh!! I just looked down at my Instagram, at least TRYING to look at something so that he can stop looking at me. Hopefully they can hurry up with my food so that I can go.

———————————————————————————

I glanced back her multiple times until she started looking everywhere but at me. I even tried to give her a little smile, but I knew she wasn't going for that shit. "I ain't gon' lie, she is pretty fly." I looked up at Will while he started grinning really hard. "What?" "I seen't you looking at her nigga. I seen't it. She is pretty fly like I said again." I glanced at her one more time and this time she was staring me right in my eyes. I knew that she knew that we were talking about her. She looked down at her phone again and her eyes lit up. It looks like she was getting a call in. "Hey Joie." She had a soft spoken voice. I bet I can make it louder, but she looks too soft for me. After we sat for 15 minutes, she got her food and left out of the cafe. Will had finally finished eating and we paid the waitress and left. We basically followed her back to her car because she was parked right beside us. As soon as I was gonna slide up to her, my phone started ringing.

🎵 Man down where you from... n*gga. F*ck who you know where you from  my n*gga 🎵

I looked down and it said Briana. Ughhhh !! "What's up Bri?" The girl looked at me and hopped in her car, turned it on and slurped on her iced coffee. Her eyes rolled back a little while she kept sucking on the straw. Ooh good lord!

"Uhhh hellooooo??" Briana said loudly. I pulled the phone away from my ear. "Damn why you so loud? Now what you say?" "I asked when can I come through?? Is your brothers there because I wanna do something right quick." Yeah right! "I can come to you because I know you want your privacy and shit. You know my brothers will be there." She  sucked her teeth. "Bakari you never say you love me... like at all. Why is that ?" "Did she really just ask you that bruh?" Will started snickering like a kid who stole out of the toy store. "Tell her to calm that down." "WHAT?! Tell Will I heard that nigga!" I looked at Will and shook my head. I put her own speakerphone so that Will can speak with her. "Like I said calm it down lil' girl." "Briana like I said, I'll be there. You just get ready." She laughed and I rolled my eyes while fake laughing with her. "Bakari I'll get ready for you. What you want me to wear daddy??" "Umm wear that strapless negligeé with the silk panties. And the heels. I'll see you later." Then she hung up. I ain't gon' lie I do like when she wears that little stuff along with her hair and makeup done. And she can suck something wicked. But all she ever will be to me is a HOE. I need someone that will hold me down.