BTS(18): Danger

BTS(18): Danger

V's POV

We're lying on the couch, facing each other, with the weight of her head on my chest. Everyone went out, leaving only the two of us inside the dorm.

"Taehyung," she calls, wrapping her arms around me.

"What?" I ask, looking at her.

"Is it really okay with you?" she asks.

"Yeah. It's not your fault." I say, shifting my arm supporting my weight.

"But are you mad with him?" she asks again. I sighed.

"Not yet. I need to prove that he really did it." I say. I know Jungkook couldn't do that, he's too innocent.

I stare at her, allowing myself to get lost in her perfect features.

"I'm hungry.." She says, her eyes closed.

"How about I buy you ramyeon?" I say, making her look at me. She nods brightly. We sat up.

I proceed to wear my coat, before walking back to her, "I'll be back okay? I love you." I kiss her cheek before leaving.

I was falling in line to buy some ramyeon, when my phone rings from my pocket.

I pick it up, without even checking who the caller was, "Hello?"

"This is Jimin! Tae you gotta' protect Yoora! They're heading to our dorm!"

That's all what it took to make run back home.

-

"Yoora!" I called as I came home. No no no.. not again.

I searched for her in the house but found nothing. I heard my phone ringing. I fished it out of my pocket and answered the call.

"Hello?"

(Taehyung!! Help me!!)

My heart stopped as I heard her voice. I gritted my teeth.

"Let her go.." I try to stay calm as possible.

(Oh V. I would really love to hear you beg.)

I scoffed, "You wouldn't."

I dropped the call, grabbed my coat and left.

-

"V?" Jin asks confused, as I open the van.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you going toㅡ" I cut him off.

"I am going to beat the spirits out of those bastards." I say. He holds my shoulder.

"V," he calls.

"no killing."

"I won't." I assure him. I climb up the van and sat on the passenger's seat beside Jin. I don't wanna' drive even if I need to, I might drive past the red light.

-

As we arrive,  I kept my handgun just in case. I told the others too. I felt nervous, I started to get negative thoughts as we walk towards the building.

I saw Yoora, tied up on a chair, blindfolded, and crying. My grip on my gun tightened. I lifted my gun up, aiming upwards and I pulled the trigger, grabbing their attention.

"Hey cutie, your boyfriend's here!" the masked guy says, hitting Yoora on the head.

"Let go of her.." I took a step towards them.

"Go further. I'll kill her." he says, snapping his knife open and pointing it to Yoora's neck.

I continue pointing my gun towards them. I sneaked a signal at Suga and the others. I started counting.

1

2

3

4

5

"Now?" I hear Jimin whisper. I open my palm at them, and seven loud gunshots echoed inside the building.

The ones guarding Yoora we're knocked out. I ran towards Yoora as the others were backing me up. I untied her hands and feet. I removed her blindfold.

"Gwaenchanhayo?" I asked as I held her face. She nods.

She stands up and I hide her behind me. I shot the two guys in front of me. I held her cold shaking hands.

"It's gonna be alright." I assure her.

"Taehyung! Watch out!" I hear RapMon shout. I turned around and shot the guy. I'm starting to get dizzy. They're too many.

"Taehyung!" I hear Yoora scream. Her hand let go of mine. I turned around and I saw a guy carrying Yoora. He pointed his knife towards Yoora. All of us stopped.

"Drop your guns down!" he says. We all drop our guns. Hoseok. You're our last hope.

"Raise your hands up!" he says. We followed. Hoseok.. Three. Two. One.. A loud gunshot was heard. The guy was shot on his shoulder and chest. He was unable to move. Yoora ran towards me but a guy blocked her way.

My eyes widened at her as she stares at me. Everything was slowed down, as the guy moved away from her, I saw her all covered in blood.

"YOORA!!"

~~

an update finally. well this chapter was made with the help of saranghajima.  so, whatcha' think?