29-All Is Not Well🤔😳

Hello friends,

I am very disappointed with some of you, you know🤧🤧🤧

How can you think something like this about my opps Shivaay's Annika??😠😠😠

From the first chapter itself she was angry on him as he didn't share things with her. And so working on it trying to convince him to share things. So why will she herself do something like that???

You all who commented like that na, deserves punishment.

So, here is the next update.
Read carefully. As I think you guys don't read all updates carefully. Yaa may be bhul jaate ho padhke.... I gave so many hints in Updatespdates n Promos still you forget about it??

So now read this one carefully n tell me your views.😌😌😌

But I am happy too. Seeing your response. Thank you so much for 335+ votes n 130+ for last chapter comments in just one day...😍😍 Lots of love to you all❤❤❤

And as promised here is the next part😁😁😁

Happy reading.....😊😊
******************************

Annika-"It's..... It's negative."

Annika said with tears in her eyes and Shivaay looked at her. Before he reacts to the information she gave him, she hugged him tightly and started crying. He was too numb to react. Only that word 'Negative' was ringing in his ears.

A-"I am sorry."

She said while crying. Shivaay came back to his senses as he felt her tears on his blazer. He immediately hugged her.

Shivaay-"Annika...what happened? Why you are crying haa? Hua kyaa?"

He asked panicked but she didn't answer and was crying loudly. Shivaay stroked her hairs to calm her down.

S-"Annika.. shshhhh chup ho jao. What's there to cry haa?"

A-"Re..... reports..."

She said in between her sobs.
Shivaay hugged her tightly and tears formed in his eyes too. He was so happy when he thought that she was pregnant. He decided many things to do if the news is true. But now... Now all his dreams shattered. But then on next second he thought he have to be strong for her. So he wiped his tears. And broke the hug. She was not ready to come out of his hold but still he forcefully made her look at him and wiped her tears.

S-"Annika....."

A-"Shivaay I am so....."

Shivaay kept his index finger on her lips.

S-"Shshhh. Why you are saying sorry? It's not your mistake right?"

Shivaay asked and she looked at him. Again tears formed in her eyes.

S-"Annika stop crying ok? Why you are crying haa?"

A-"Reports... reports are negative"

S-"So what? You forgot what doctor said? She said na may be it's something else too. So? Why you are crying now?"

He asked cupping her face by his hands. Annika just nodded.

S-"So it's not your mistake and anything. Stop thinking about it. Right now. Don't have to think about it again. Just assume nothing happened like that ok? Forget about yesterday,ok?"

He asked looking into her eyes and she didn't answer.

S-"Ok?"

He asked in loud voice looking directly into her eyes.