44-Surprise Or Shock???

Hello friends,

Happy Vijayadashmi and Dussehra to all🙏❤️❤️

Okay, so tell me why I didn't give update yesterday 🤔

Because I was angry on you all...

No one guessed the surprise or reason behind Annika's behavior 😑😑😑

Some people guessed the surprise but that too not perfect guess

So 'no update yesterday' was my punishment to all✋

But I am here today with the update💁

Jyada derr gussa nhi reh sakti what to do🥺🥺

Chalo now read this😀😀

Happy reading.....😊😊

************************************

Shivaay's office,

      Annika came out of Shivaay's cabin and went to her desk. She wiped her tears.

Annika-"Something is definitely wrong with him. But if that's the truth then why he is not sharing it with me. Last night also he shared what Pooja said to him right? Then why not now?"

      She was so confused. She took her bag to left from there and something came to her mind.

A-"Maybe right now we are in office so. That...that means someone is keeping watch on him or us? But how's that possible? Nothing is impossible for that Pooja Annika. Hmmm...I know, we have to get rid from that Pooja at any cost. But how? He is not listening what she wants and also not allowing me to talk with her. "

      She was busy in her thoughts that she didn't realize her phone was ringing. One peon who was passing by there told her that. She came out of her thoughts and smiled at him. After he left from there she looked at her phone.

A-"Bade papa?"

      She was confused as the phone was from Tej. She answered it thinking about the possibilities.

A-"Hello bade papa?"

Tej-"Hello Annika, why you are not picking up my calls?"

A-"Woh...bade papa....I..."

T-"Okay leave that. I have to tell you something very important."

A-"Yess tell me, what happened?"

T-"You know, Shivaay got a new project. The one for which he was working from last one year."

A-"Whatttt?? Really?"

     Annika almost shouted happily and then she realized that she was in office. She bite her tongue and said to Tej,

A-"That's great bade Papa. Shivaay must be very happy right now. You.....ek minute but Shivaay is here, in his other office."

T-"Yeah I know. And I didn't tell him about this good news till now. In fact I am thinking to give him some surprise."

A-"Ohh wowww that's great."

T-"Hmm but for that I need your help."

A-"Me??"

T-"Of course, Shivaay ko tumse accha kon jaanta hai..."

     Annika blushed on that.

A-"Oh ok. Tell me what can I do for you?"

T-"You come to our office right now. Then we will discuss the plan."

A-"Abhi??"

T-"Haa haa abhi. Reach here in next umm.....half n hour. Then we can decide what can we do."