PROMOS

*Promo-1*

       Shivaay entered into Annika's cabin. Annika who was busy in her work looked up when she heard footsteps and smiled happily when she saw Shivaay there. As if she was waiting for him only.

"Shivaay I was about to come to you. Thank god you came. You know what...."

      She stopped when she saw his face was all red.

"Shivaay, are you ok? What happened? Are you angry for something?"

     She asked and Shivaay threw some papers on her desk angrily.

"What's this?"

     He asked rather shouted. Annika looked at those papers.

"Shivaay this...this is....."

     She tried to speak but before she complete, he walked towards her angrily and pulled her up from her chair holding her elbow.

"I told you to not interefer in this. Itna nhi sunn sakti tum?"

       Shivaay asked holding her hand tightly.

"Shivaay....."

      She again tried to speak but,

"I told you to stay away from all this. Right?"

     Shivaay asked angrily.

"Shivaay let me....."

"What you want to explain Annika? You does this everytime. I asked you to not do anything. Is it too hard to understand what I say?"

"Shivaay first listen to m......"

"Don't. Don't say anything now."

     He left her hand angrily and said,

"You know what? I am regretting my decision now."

     Annika looked at him.

"What decision??"

"You very well know what I am talking about."

"Really Shivaay? For such a small thing you are saying this? You really think you did mistake by giving me another chance?"

     Annika asked him. He just looked at her for a second and left from there.

*Promo-2*

"So here comes the main man. Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Let's welcome him guys."

     Rudra announced and all started clapping for Shivaay. Shivaay nodded his head in disbelief and walked towards Annika. She smiled sweetly looking at him and pulled chair for him and asked him to sit. Shivaay looked at her with raised eyebrows. She just gave smile.

"So let's start Shivaay."

     Om said and all nodded.

"What start? I am not going to do anything like that."

     Shivaay said folding his hands to his chest.

"Shivaay you have to."

     Annika ordered him.

"No way."

     He answered.

"Bade Bhaiya, Bhojai did this specially for you. So you don't have any other option."

     Gauri said and Annika smiled. All agreed to Gauri.

"No one is at my side."

     Shivaay complained.