32-Protective Singh Oberoi

Flashback :-

      That lady left from there and Shivaay was confused about all the things she said to him. He looked at those reports once again. He traced that 'positive' word still confused about all the things. But on next second he nodded his head in no and smiled. As Annika's bond with Sahil came before his eyes. He smiled more as he remembered the days they spent with Pari. How Annika behaved with Pari, that time Shivaay was confused and worried because he also thought that may be Pari was his daughter. But the way Annika cared for Pari, the way she protected her, the way she loved her was unimaginable.

       Shivaay just looked at those reports once again before taking his phone in his hand from the table. He dialled that number from which he got call before sometime but that was switched off now. Shivaay tried 4-5 times but still the answer was same. And Shivaay's smile grew wide. As now Shivaay was sure that someone is trying to create misunderstandings between Annika and him again. And now he have to stop that person here itself as he don't want any misunderstanding between them. He was thinking about the possibilities of who did this and decided to do something for it. But before he thinks or do something more his phone rings. It was from Ram Singhania, asking him why he is not on the airport till now.

      Shivaay knew that match was important for him and he have to attend it so he decided to go to Delhi now and will look after this matter tomorrow. But before leaving he called Khanna and ask him to send two bodyguards to Annika's house. As he knew whoever did this, may be he/she will try to harm Annika. So he ordered Khanna to send two bodyguards to Annika's house and make sure no one will know about it. Khanna agreed and Shivaay left for Delhi. But he was thinking about that reports and that person only. So he didn't call Annika that night and didn't talk with her properly as he knew she will guess that he is in some trouble.

     He came to Mumbai next morning. Khanna gave him information as Shivaay asked him to trace that number. Shivaay checked but didn't get any clue. So he asked Khanna to leave and asked him to not tell about that number and bodyguard matter to anyone. Khanna nodded and left from there. And Shivaay went to meet Dr. Shah to her house. He met Dr. Shah but she didn't listen to him. She said that nurse is very loyal and she can never do that. And she warned him to not put such allegations on her employees without any proofs. She also said, there is some misunderstanding but she will look after this matter soon. But Shivaay wants to solve it now only before it's too late or before this news goes to Annika. He thinks about Dr. Shah's statement asking him about proofs. So he decided to make a plan to collect proofs. He knew he have to go to hospital but this matter was also important so he messaged Om and ask him to convince Annika to admit Sahil for operation and then taking help from Gauri he made a plan.

Flashback end.....
******************************

"See doctor I told you na she did this."

      Shivaay said looking at the door and Dr. Shah came inside. Suman who was already in shock as Shivaay came there was more shocked now. She was just looking down and shivering due to fear.

Dr. Shah-"I am sorry Mr. Oberoi for not believing in you. I just.... Suman why you did that? I always considered you as a loyal employee and good nurse for patients. But you... you just broke my trust."

      Dr. Shah said and Suman was silent. Meanwhile Om also came there and Gauri smiled at him nodding in yes.

S-"Who told you to do that?"

      Shivaay asked and Suman looked at him surprised.

S-"I know you did it on someone's saying. But who is that person?"