°EXO's KAI [one shot]

"I love him I really do." I whisper to myself while looking at him.His with his friends again.Painting the town red.

I'm just looking at him for almost an hour.Hoping that he will look on the way where I was enjoying the handsome view of his face.

He looks on my way.And yes~ we share electric gazes together.Then *le faints* he smirks.A very deadly smirk~

Were you thinking why he gave me that smirk? Thinking that were close? Me and Kai are childhood friends.His parents are one of the big shareholders  in our company.And a very good friend of my parents.That's why were always together.Were so close,since his two years older than me he's my oppa.

After giving me the smirk he lip sync the word "why?" then I replied using a sign language pointing the room on the second floor of the building.Which means he has to go now cause I have something to say.

He left his friends on the cafeteria and quickly go the room where I was heading to.

He opens the door. Uhh like an angel not flying but walking towards me.

"Why something to say?"

I hear his sexy voice.I miss this thanks he's the one to open up the atmosphere.

"A-ahhh" I'm trembling,I'm sweating. I have something to say! I have to ask him about that stupid answer.So I can stop on assuming that he also likes me.

"Don't be so nervous just say it" The he smiles feel relieved~

"It's about the promise"

"What promise?" Uh-oh this is quite embarrassing. But anyway I started this so I just have to. I have to! I remained calm. Trying to hold on.

"Do you want me to flood the memories back again to you? So that you can remember the promise."

"Yeah continue.." I met his eyes. Uhhh so seductive >< Then I continue.

"4 years ago.I confessed something to you letting you know my real feelings.I l-liked you oppa. I asked you if you're also feeling the same way for me.And now I'm still confused on what your answer will be.You made a promise you will tell those important words today.It's my special day" I'm getting serious this time.

"What is that promise?" He twitch his eyebrows.

"You just smiled that time saying, Asked me when you turn 18 on your birthday I will give you my answer. I promise"

"Uhh that promise" Saiding those words while facing down the floor.

"T-then can you give me your answer?"

I'm nervous,I'm trembling mixed emotions encircles me.

"I don't like you"

Just a plain answer. I dunno what to say. I try to hold back the tears in my eyes. But it's too late. I just feel the hot cupped on my cheeks. The tears are falling.I've waited for almost four years for just a rejection? Four simple words that hitten me. It hurts so much..

Im going to run leaving him on that room but suddenly..

He grabs my hand. He pulls me closer,

"I don't like you,because I love you
You're not my princess because your my queen, and your not just a childhood friend because your my future wife~"

My lips form "O" While his saying those words my heart beats so fast. My heart is jumping in joy. He flips my hair on the edge of my ear. We hugged each other a very tight one. Then we share a kiss. A gentle and a real kiss. He's lips touching mine uhh. He's lips are so soft.~

He broke the kiss and uttered the words,

"It's your special day. I love you"

~

Uhh. My first one shot. Haha sorry for wrong grammars. ~

Mianhe~ I'm just a rookie okay? But I'm doing my best. Because I love you all XD

For request, follow the rules on my Authors note on the first chapter.

Kamsa ^_^

Vote/Comm.

©-kaixistal :]