°[BREAKING NEWS] Xi Luhan's reasons~

°Sina Chinese Portal News Sites reveals Luhan's 4 reason for filing lawsuit against SM Entertainment. The reason are as follows:

1.SM Entertainment is not able to give good future development plans for Luhan.

2.There is a discrimination in terms of treatment between Korean and Chinese members

3.The allocations of resources are not reasonable

4.Experiencing health issues due to over-exhaustion in both body and in stress.

Luhan also reportedly expressed concern that while the group has gained popularity throughout the years since their debut, there is no solid plan laid for their progress and growth. The artist is reported to have revealed, "It is a working environment where it feels like we are robots in a factory." Luhan's case are unique, in general, the lawsuit and reasons are very similar to former Super Junior M's Hangeng and fellow EXO-M member, Kris (Wu Yi Fan). 

After that issue SM was put on fire after Jessica's post on her weibo that she was forced kick out from her group Girls' Generation. SM Entertainment released their statement directly and said that Girls' Generation will be promoting as 8 and Jessica is no longer a member. Jessica also released her statement that the company and the members agreed to her bussiness but company and her fellow member asked her to leave the group.

**

GIVE THEM SOME REST? OR LEND ME THE COMPANY? -_-
THIS IS SO GRR.

vote/comment.
©-kaixistal :=[