°Krystal Jung's Message according to her sister's issue~

MESSAGE : [TRANS]

Krystal Jung message for her sister after Jessica's removal from Girls' Generation. Jessica Jung exist from SNSD doesn't only affected her, but also to her younger sister, Krystal Jung of f(x). Being both under contract from SM Entertainment. KpopStarz reveals that Jessica's sister, Krystal have known about the issue within her sister's group before it was publicly revealed on September 30.

The article noted that in the show featuring the sisters, 'Jessica & Krystal' the younger sister prepared a surprise event for Jessica a note saying that she will always be on Jessica's side. "I'm so glad to have you on my side. I'm always on your side too. Thank you always. Let's stop crying now," Krystal's message read. Jessica immediately cried when she saw the note.

Today, Sports Korea releases Krystal message for sister Jessica. "I did a lot bad things to a lot of people and I did hurt you because of that, you're always at my side whenever I'm in trouble, even if I'm wrong your always defending me cause you love me and I'm your sister, I'm so happy cause you're here to support me. But theres one time that I feel hurt with guilty during the time when I'm having a fight with the member of SNSD. You chose them over me as your sister.I feel hurt cause you chose to defend them over me, guilty cause I know I did really bad so that you chose the right than the wrong. I'm so guilty because even if I did wrong your always at my side to defending me, you also give up to some important things and persons in your life. In that time when you chose SNSD member over me, at first I was sad cause why you chose them over me, but then I realized you're right. You chose them cause their right and I'm really wrong. You've always thought me to change so I did, I slowly changing now thanks to you.But the most hurtful moment is the persons that you have choose to defend, are the those who want you to leave the team. You really taking care of them like the way you taking care of me. I'm so disappointed to them, cause my sister give her all love for the group but in just one moment everything will be gone by forcing my sister to leave. They showed us up how they not true to us. But all what happened in the past is already done, I'm always at your side unnie, I'm here to support you and defend you to show you how true I am to you!"

Cr: Newsen Korea

-

Awts. It hurts really..

Vote/Comm.

©-kaixistal :]