Chapter 1: The Intruders

My notes are at the bottom

~~~~~~

My name is Laynie,I am 16 years old with brown hair and green eyes, I have a twin brother named Lance who looks like me but with short hair and is a guy. There' another kid here too; Wyatt is also 16 but is older then my brother and I by two months, His the blonde guy with weird grey eyes. (Like Annabeth in Percy Jackson series)

I swear to god I'm the most mature one of the group, Why you might ask?, I am currently chasing Wyatt down and into our training ground instead of him hiding in our garage, tinkering with the vehicles like he always does.

"Wyatt we need to get to the training ground. You need to start bonding with your Titans" I begged the blonde.

"Yes Bossy..." Wyatt grumbles and he knows I hate that nickname. I stomp my foot and glare at him with a stink eye.

"Don't call me that Wyatt!" I tackle Wyatt and straddle no, on his back. I get very close to his face. "and I won't disassemble the vehicles again!" I threaten and get up, storming to our huts on the other side of the island. I throw myself into a beach chair and sigh loudly.

"I guess your not joining us for training." A deep voice says.

"Im sorry Lance. I just can't stand Wyatt right now. I say and turn around to see my twin brother in just swimming shorts, a towel around his neck

"What's wrong Laynie?" I sigh.

"Wyatt....Again..." Lance pulls me into a hug and I cry into him. "I'm sorry for making you wet again Lancy."

I say using the nickname we had given each other when we were little. "It's ok LayLay, just let it out. I can always dry off again." He teases.

"Dork alert!" I shout and run out of my hut and into the jungle thinking my brother would chase after me. I look back and see no one....When I look ahead I ram right into a tree (A/N I did the same thing but with a fridge in my old Young Justice FanFic that I no longer work on :3) "Oof!" I say before the world goes black.

"Do you think she's ok? Are there more of them?" I hear a female with a british accent says right in my ear.

"Maybe.. Let's look around, Lok stay here and wait until she wakes up" A deep voice replies.

"Aw! Why me!" I kid with an American accent says.

"Cause Sophie already stayed behind twice so it's your turn. " A woman voice says. "Now stay. Come on Cherit"

"Alright." A raspy voice says.

I slowly open my eyes after a few minutes making sure they left. "You should never be alone on this island.." I say slowly. "SLEEPER!" I scream and a white beam came from my hand making the boy called Lok pass out. "CAW CAW CAW!" I imitated a crow to alert my brother and friend to hide in the underground bunkers. "Come on you, Floatia" " I say after I tied him up, He floated a few inches ahead of me.

"Ow my head..HEY! why am I tied up!" He struggles but gives up

"Your my prisoner, I'm taking you to my family to be questioned. You're the first group of people my family have seen on this island....Its only been us." I say as we arrive at the secret entrance to the bunker.

"Us? Who is us?" He says.

"You'll see soon enough..." I say and we walks into a fake rock, leading to a elevator. "Now be quiet when we arrive. I don't want you saying a word about how you found me! or I will knock you out again.." I threaten him and we arrive at the base. "Guys, we have intruders. I captured one of them but I believe that there are six of them, Two Males and Two females are loose on our island." I say and see that five others are tied up and floating. "Never mind..." I say blushing.

"We know Laynie and by the way.....TREE GIRL!!" He says and gives me a noogy.

"Lance! Not in front of them!" and wiggle out of his grasp.

"Who are you and why are you on this island alone without an adult!" The man who seemed to be the leader.

"Shut up, We'll be asking the questions." Wyatt says. "Lance, Laynie...I believe we should tell them the story...." Wyatt said. "Why?" We all ask together but see Wyatt isn't in the room but I spot a white Titan.

"Very funny Cherit, My little buddy." I say and the ropes disappear from him.

"Guys it's been so long since I saw you last. You've grown so much since I saw you ten years ago."

We all hug him. "Cherit....Why are you here.." the real Wyatt asks while entering the room

"We were sent to investigate why an island appeared out of nowhere. Why are you here without an adult to take care of you?"" The main man says.

"They left us here to protect this Island and ourselves from the group called The Organization?" Lance says. I wrap my arms around Wyatt and I bury my face. "Do you know there location right now?" The leader man says (Trolol, Leader Man. XD)

"No, We haven't seen our parents in ten years....Since they abandoned us We just guessed that they forgot about us or are dead."

"I say....There is a long and awkward silence. "Let us take you to the main land and get you new things. You can return to the Island whenever you want."

"This Island is called Huinta....Not Island." Wyatt states.

"We're never to leave this Island or else it could be taken over." He continues. A loud boom is heard.

"All Systems offline" is heard.

"Aw Shit....They're here" Lace says and we all grab our Titans.

"Let's to ready to rumble!!!" I joke.

"Really LayLay? Joking isn't allowed in this fight." Wyatt says with a wink

"Can we help?" the leader guy says.

"we could use all the help we can get." I say and there ropes are disappear.

"Leggo." and we run off with out new friends to fight and protect our home.

~~~~~~

This is dedicated to my dear friend Arkin who shares a great passion for Huntik after I showed it to him

I hope you enjoyed my reboot of this from when I got hacked and . PS I own NOTHING from Huntik except my OC's as well as Laynie and Lance's Titans that Arkin and I made.

Ps. I removed the other characters because it was too much for me to do anything with all of them without being overwhelmed and its a better fit for the next chapter.
~A