{4}

{6:20PM}
{HOME}
{BATHROOM}

Jungkook
Jimin-shi!! Open the door!!! Pleaseeee?

Jimin
We literally just met.. and you tell me that?!

Jungkook
I'm sorry.. i just didn't want you to feel lonely while those two were flirting so much.

Jimin
...

Jungkook
I don't want to make you upset already.. i want to be friends with you , maybe even best friends.

Jungkook
Jimin , i know it was sudden of me to say 'i love you' but i meant it as friend way!

Jimin
How can i believe you when you literally confessed that you're 70 percent gay?! What the fuck do you mean..

Jungkook
I just want to be friends with you , thats all.. and by what i said earlier , its true.. I'm kinda into guys but i don't have feelings for you!

Jimin
I see..

Jungkook
Can you just open the door already? I miss you.

Jimin
Fine , we're friends but i don't want to have a friend who has feelings for me.. but i believe you so.. its okay.

Jungkook
Really?! Oh thank god.. thank you , Jimin-shi!

I open the bathroom door to find a sad puppy sitting at the door, Jungkook.
He looked so happy and his eyes sparkle like i was his owner coming back from work.

Jimin
Why the hell were you sitting down on the floor?

Jungkook
To be honest, i have no clue.

Jimin
Got any more of these "secrets" to tell me before i accept your apology?

Jungkook
Yep!

Jimin
And what is that secret? Hmm?

Jungkook
I have the urge to hug you right now , is that alright?

Jimin
Of course it is~ hug time.

W

We hug and his body is so warm.. like a teddy bear but better. I feel so comfortable, i feel so safe. I'm excited for all the fun memories i will have with him in the future.

____________________________________

JIMIN
Jungkook-ah :) this silly puppy was waiting outside the bathroom door for me and he was sitting on the floor , haha 😂😂💞 @Jungoo
____________________
🔁 1K Retweets | 💜 3.5K Likes
____________________
Comments
____________________

Jae-eun
Aweee , u got a new puppy? 🐶 what's its name and can you post a picture of him/her?

Sugar
Do you put your dog on a lead?? thats so kinky 👀

Hope
You two alright now..? 😀 so cute how he was sitting on the floor for you lmA0 #JikookIsCute

__________________________________