S1 Ep 6: Four Years Later

A lot happened in that time. Alex and Laurens were forced to break up, due to John's homophobic dad.

But, they dated other people yet still broke up with them.

Eventually, Hamilton and the Schuler sisters decided to move in together, a big house with several rooms for all the guests they'll have over.

The house is two stories, when you enter there's a staircase going to the upper floor, and two hallways on either side, down the hallway to the left is a spare room, one Laurens usually stays in, then a closet, and at the end of the hall is Hamilton's office.

"It's a mess, don't go in there." He says that to basically everyone.

Down the right hall is Eliza's room, painted a nice teal, and next to her is the downstairs bathroom. Basically she only uses it since all the other bedrooms are upstairs.

Behind both halls are a connecting hallway. To the farthest right it the kitchen/dining room, filled with grandeur, it has a glad chandelier and doors out to the back yard.

To the farthest left is the living room, a tv, beanbags, a couch, recliner and a piano.

Outside it a in ground pool with a diving board, and well kept grass with a small garden and shed.

Going upstairs, Alexander's bedroom is to your immediate right, it has a small bathroom to itself, being the master, to the right of there, what would have been a spare room where Jefferson moves in. On Alex's left is a spare room, and that room's left is the game room. Next to that is the bathroom, which is pretty big, and next to that is Peggy's room, probably the smallest room there is. Next to that is Angie's room, then a spare room, and finally a small living area with some chairs, perfect for reading a book at.

Despite all of this, Alex and John were still in love. They kept in touch through writing letters, and texting often, of course, Laurens couldn't respond as often as he's like, his father always 'protecting' John from ruining the Laurens family name.

Now, it's late in the evening, everyone's tired.

July 15th, 2029.

"Okay! I'm going to sleep." Peggy said running upstairs after dinner and slamming her room door.

"Good night, you three." Angelica says to Alex, Eliza and Jefferson, slowly heading upstairs to her room.

"Goodnight, Jefferson.." Alex says slightly dreamily. After Eliza waves a goodnight, following her older sister upstairs.

"Heh, Goodnight Hamilton." Thomas said, walking to his room, as Alex walked to his office to work some more as he usually did. Alex hardly ever slept.

"He only ever sleeps after sex or if it's raining. I'm worried about him.." He recalls Laurens saying, and not being in a relationship currently, Hamilton had been getting less and less sleep.

The next morning, around 8 or 9 am, "I just finished cleaning," Peggy said, smiling, she spilled her chocolate milk again, which happens a lot, Peggy's the only one who live there and isn't aloud to drink coffee.

"Haha, you're silly," Angie giggles, poking Peggy's face.

Alex comes back from the kitchen with a cup of hot chocolate with cinnamon, giving it to Peggy, "Here," he says, giving her the hot chocolate.

"Thanks!" Peggy exclaims, starting to cheer up, instantly happy as soon as she drinks some hot chocolate.

"Well I'm going back to work!" Alex exclaims, and goes back to his office, closing the door.

"Pfft," said Jefferson. "You work too much, Hamilton."

"You're an asshole, Jefferson!" Alexander exclaims thru the door.