S1 Ep3: The Schuler Sisters

The next morning, around about 9:00, Aaron Burr's walking around, narrating the scene. He sings, "There's nothing rich folks like more than going downtown and slummin' it with the poor, they pull up in their Mercedes and gawk at the students on the common just to watch them talk! Take Phillip Schuler: the man is loaded. Uh-oh but little does he know, his daughters, Peggy, Angelica, Eliza sneak into the city just watch all the guys at-"

The commoners sing, "Work! Work!"

A pretty girl, white, slightly older than the others, 5"7, with long black hair pulled back in a bun, wearing a red shirt and skirt, sings her name, "Angelica!~"

The commoners sing, "Work! Work!"

Eliza sings her name, "Eliza!~"

A girl younger than the other two, far tanned skin, with curly dark dark brown hair, 5"6, wearing a orange-yellow shirt and skirt sings her name, "And PEGGY!~"

The commoners sing, "Work! Work! The Schuler Sisters!"

Angelica sings, "Angelica!"

Peggy sings, "Peggy!"

Eliza sings, "Eliza!"

All sing, "Work!"

Peggy sings, "Father said to be home by sundown.."

Angelica sings, replying, "Father doesn't need to know."

Peggy sings, "Father said not to go downtown.."

Eliza sings, also replying, "Like I said, you're free to go."

Angelica sings, "But-look around, look around, the revolution's happening in New York!"

Eliza and Peggy sing, "New York!"

The commoners sing, "Angelica!"

All sing, "Work!"

Peggy sings, "It's bad enough father wants to go to war.."

Eliza sings, "People shouting in the square!"

Peggy sings, "It's bad enough there'll be violence on our shore.."

Angelica sings, "New ideas in the air!"

Angelica sings, "Look around, look around-"

Eliza sings, "Angelica, remind me what we're looking for.."

All Men, except Laurens sings, "She's looking for me!"

Angelica sings, "Eliza, I'm looking for a mind at work!"

"Work!" Sings the commoners.

Angelica sings, "I'm looking for a mind at work!"

"Work!" Sings the commoners.

Angelica sings, "I'm looking for a mind at work!"

"Work!" The commoners sing.

All sing, "Whoaoaoa Work!"

Burr sings, heading towards Angelica, "Wooh! There's nothing like summer in the city, someone in a rush next to someone looking pretty.. Excuse me, miss, I know, it's not funny, but you're perfume smells like your father's got money. Why you slumming in the city, in your fancy heels, you searching for an urchin who can give you ideals?"

Angelica says, "Burr, you disgust me."

Burr replies, "Ah, so you've discussed me. I'm a trust fund, baby, you can trust me."

Angelica steps back from him, singing, "I've been reading Common Sense by Thomas Paine, so many say that I'm intense or I'm insane, you wanna revolution? I wanna revelation! So listen to my declaration:"