Ending

Later

    Narvin warped Into the room.

    Bakugo was sitting on the sleeping bag. "So Deku's going to be asleep for another five days?"

    Narvin shook his days. "He has already gotten accustomed to Midoriya's body. It will only take a few hours."

    Narvin noticed that Bakugo wasn't wearing the box on his hands. "I'm surprised you didn't attack me."

    Bakugo held up his hands. "Where the fuck do you think that would get me. I'm not a fucking idiot."

    Narvin looked at Midoriya. He had his head in his knees. He laughed. "Seriously? I would expect a little more fight from you."

    Narvin walked up to Midoriya and touched his arm. Midoriya went limp. Narvin turned. "Done." He called for a warp and left the room. Bakugo looked at Midoriya and whispered underneath his breath. "Deku, you'd better not screw up."

  U.A.

    Principle Nezu nodded as the stealth hero he sent out reported what he had seen at the building. He had seen a member from the league of villains, Toga, change into a different person as she left the building. This confirmed the location of The League of Villains.

    Principle Nezu planned a strategic attack for the League of villains. He didn't want to leave the school unguarded again. He selected certain heroes to stay at the school and certain heroes to go to the League of Villains. He planned to attack tonight.

  That night, league of villains base

    Bakugo watched as Deku slowly stood. Narvin had been waiting in the room for the past half hour. Deku looked at Narvin. "It worked. I can easily oppress Midoriya."

    Narvin nodded. "Care to test?" He looked at Bakugo.

  Outside the league of villains base

    The heroes had the building surrounded. Eggshot will be the first hero to enter. He had knocked out Kurogiri last time so he thinks he can do it again.

    The heroes started moving in on the building.

  Inside the villain base

    Deku looked towards Bakugo with a smile. "Ok."

   Deku advanced towards Bakugo. He pulled out his knife and lunged towards Bakugo. Bakugo blasted sideways and tried to dodge. The knife got lodged into his shoulder. "Gah, Fuck!"

    Deku stood and looked at Narvin. "Look, I'm stronger than him now. Bakugo there would have died if he hadn't dodged."

    Narvin nodded. "This is great. Come on. I'll tell Shigaraki."

    Deku looked back at Bakugo. Sweat was streaming down his face. He gave Bakugo a nodd and turned to Narvin.

  Main room

    Kurogiri warped Midoriya and Narvin into the main room. Shigaraki smiled when he saw them. "So it worked?"

    Narvin nodded. "I guess I have to reset every now and then."

    Shigaraki was about to say something when the side wall of the building blew up. The villains looked incredulously at the hole. "Kurogiri, we need a Warp!"

    Shigaraki looked at Kurogiri who was now slumped on the ground. Some of the vilains got caught in Eraserhead's capture scarf. Others by Kamui woods. Shigaraki cursed his luck. Midoriya and Narvin weren't seen because they were off to the side. Narvin was suddenly shoved to the ground. His arms were pulled behind his back. "Deku, what the Hell?"