Fight

" Listen," You began, placing your hands on your hips, " We were here first. Move." 

She looked at you, then stood right in front of you. She put a perfectly manicured finger near your face. " Make. Me." You push her away. 

She gasps, " Don't touch me. Ugh are you gay? Sorry I didn't know I was talking to Louis." 

" Oh somebodys obviously never had real friends. Congradulations, you can't tell when two people are just close." 

" I'm not dumb." 

" Coulda fooled me." You grin in triumph as she stood dumbfounded. The last few fans "oohed" while the boys watched the spectacle. 

She grabbed as fistful of your hair, almost ripping it out of your scalp. You hold back a scream, then punch her square in the face. She lets go, stumbling back. She covered her nose, blood oozed between her fingers. 

" Damn she's a scrapper." Niall said. 

She lunged at you. You waited for impact but felt none. You opened your eyes to see her being restrained by Paul. 

" What is going on here?" Paul asked. 

" Just a little altercation." (y/f/n) says quickly. 

The other fans mumbled quietly. 

You panic. This was not the best first impression. 

" This stupid sl-" She began

" This girl," Liam pointed to the now red-faced girl, " cut these two in line." 

" She was just trying to defened herself." Niall cut in quickly. 

Paul stayed quiet for a moment. " Get your stuff signed and lets go." He held onto the girls arm, dragging her to the end to pick up her book. 

You managed to get out of that situation and get the boys attention.

- Get your book signed > Signing.