Signing

Your friend made you go first as thanks for defending her (and she was hoping for more face time with Hazza). You greatfully accept, handing Harry your now somewhat scuffed One Direction book. He smiled at you, sliding it down to Liam. Liam signed, and slid it further down to Niall. He grinned, " Nice job." 

You nodded, glancing over at (y/f/n). She had her book in front of her mouth and shuffled to Harry. 

" Hey babe. I don't bite." Harry gave her one of his world famous smiles. 

She handed him the book. He grabbed it, opening to first page,  " I just nibble." 

She giggled furiously. 

You shake your head, holding back your laughter. You glance up at Zayn. He sure did have a lot of tattoos. But he was good looking nonetheless. He smiled, then looked over at your friend as she moved down the line. She was still enamored by Harry, even as he signed the next fans book. " Looks like you're gonna have a rough time getting her home, yeah?" 

I shook my head, staring at the table. " You have no idea." He laughed sliding the book down. Then a hand took it, slowly opening the cover. Your eyes follow that hand up to a muscular arm and slim shoulders. Your graze continued up to a pair of blue eyes, slightly covered by light brown side swept hair. 

You could practically feel your heart stop. You figured you were either having a heart attack or realllllly excited. Both very possible. 

"Babe?" He smiled at you, looking like he wanted an answer.

" I...I'm sorry, what?" You suddenly curse yourself for reading so many fanfictions last night. 

" I said thanks for that back there." He paused, playing with the pen cap. " I really appreciate it." 

" Youre uh...welcome." You stared at the book. You imagined all these scenarios in your head and now...you have no idea what to say. You try to think of something, but they all seem ridiculous. You can feel his gaze on you, and you can't help but...

Stay quiet > Shhh

" I meant it..." > No Problem