Shhh

Who wouldn't be speechless at a time like this? 

You look at his beautiful blue eyes for just a moment more, and quickly look away. Scenarios kept playing through your head and you weren't quite sure what to do. So to save yourself the embarrasement you stayed quiet. 

" Shy, eh? Thats cute.  What's your name?" He asked.

"...(y/n)." You say quickly.

Then he began to laugh. You feel your face getting warmer as all the blood rushed up. Is he...is he laughing...you think....at me? You almost begin to panic, and reach out for your book. He began to close the book. As he started to give it to you, he quickly pulled it back and scribbled something else. You finally manage to look up when your book was safely in your hands. 

His smile...it was contagious. A grin crossed your face and the fire in your cheeks only got hotter. Louis was definitely one of the most attractive people you have ever seen, if not the most. He was more amazing that in the pictures. 

And he was looking at you. Smiling at you. 

"My turn!" You friend said, slyly pushing you away from the table and sliding her book towards him. 

He briefly glanced at her, but gazed at you while he signed her stuff. 

(y/f/n) was too engaged with Harry's flirtatious atitude towards her to notice. 

" Let's move this along." Paul said. He motioned you and (y/f/n) to move along. You walked backwards, trying to catch one last glimpse of that glorious boy. He was still smiling. He touched Paul's arm. He bent down to the younger boy's height and listened to her feverish whispering. His hand raised and pointed in your direction. You turned around, hurrying towards the exit. 

----------------------

" That was extrodiharry!" (y/f/n) exclaimed. 

" Yes it was." You sighed happily, tossing your keys on the counter. 

She flopped down onto one of the chairs at the island counter. She flipped the cover open leaving a scuff from her excitement. 

She squealed. " Harry signed it with a heart! Oh my God. And Zayn put 'Vas Happenin'!" She shoved her book into your face. 

" Thats great!" You say, pulling out your own book. You brace yourself, reading the other boys signatures before trailing down to the one you've been waiting for. You gasped as you saw the words scrawled across the page. 

" What?" You friend asks, trying to peak. 

You pick the book up and start to walk away. " Nothing." 

" Lemme see!" She runs over.

" Don't!" 

But she already snatched it out of your grip. Her eyes widened as she read aloud. " (y/n), thanks for all the support. And with that girl. Sorry about that. The fans can get a little crazy. Er well not you. So I was thinking that maybe, we could hang out some time. Call me." She stared at you, with her mouth  wide open. " He gave you his number. (y/n)! Call him! Now!" 

" I..." 

"...wanna wait until tomorrow..." > Wait

" ...am afraid to." > Scared