Chapter 1

This is all my content and made up by myself. this isn't just a lovatic sob story this is more of what my ideal fantasy/ fiction life i would like to live. so this is more of me then Demi, so give it a read if your not even a lovatic. I hope you guys like the short part one. :) (btw miley is my image for magdalena but when she had long dark brown hair and looks rocker-ish)

The mid day of what anyone but myself would love, my birthday.

I hated when people seemed puzzled at the fact of me hatting to celebrate my day as if it was some big deal. The only thing i ever wanted to do was have a sleepover with my friends from high school, eat junk, and watch movies till the last of us slept. Today I'm sure i can say is the worst birthday ever. I'm in the mall, a place i never like to be, i hate shopping i just don't think i ever look good in it. In the distance i see a very awkward person. they had a baseball cap on, long green coat down to their calf and a pair of DOc's. They seemed like they did not want to be seen and looked very suspicious like they were up to something. I figured the worst that can happen is i get a little adventure on my lame birthday, so i fallowed her. At least i thought it was a girl, her turquoise hair peeking thrugh the cap and i mean no guy no matter how fashion forward wears a pair of slack tights with amazing shoes. i fallowed her passed hot topic into forever 21 where i would never expect a covered person to go. I pretended to shop around keeping an eye on her to not loose her from my sight and knowing my klutz self i trip. I got up to look if she noticed but it was like she vanished into thing air. I was determined to find this crook, even if she hasn't shop lifted anything yet. I got up and looked around and made my way to the dressing room, there i saw a pair of boots and waited for them to come out. Nothing just a girl that thinks doc's are adorable. -.- i went down the dressing rooms and peeked into the pat where there was for the handicap. I was about to turn around and give up when suddenly i get pushed in the dressing room and i hear the door lock. I turn around scared out of my mind to see it was the girl in the long coat and boots. i stood up straight and looked at her cap, since her eyes were covered by it.

" Listen! i know what your up to, and my friends know where I'm at and my phone is recording so if you try and pull anything i will fight you back."

she gave a smirk to me under the shadow of her cap which was surprisingly beautifully for being someone that cornered me in a stall.

"Did you hear me?! i can so kick your ass."

she lifted her left sleeve and flexed her arm and let out a little chuckle and with her low voice put her flexed arm closer to me and said.

" You wouldn't put a hand on me."

i looked at her arm and gulped down my pride. I was about to plead for my life when i noticed her tattooed wrist saying "STAY" with a few scars. i blanked out and felt limp at the fact that i suddenly realized i was hopping this wasn't the killer and just a mistake, I grabbed her other arm, and saw the word "STRONG" with scars as well. i swallowed my tears and with question looked at her wrist and said her name.

"Demi? is.....is it really you?"

The girl took off her cap and coat and reviled herself with the hugest cheese smile on her face and with a confused/ concerned look on her face as well. she sat me down on the little bench and held my hands. looked straight at me and said.

"dude, are you OK? you look like your about to pass out on me.....hello?"

I looked at her in disbelief and my eyes filling with tears i hugged her as tight as my now feeling numb arms would let me. I told her it meant the world to me to just be able to see her in concert once, but getting to give her a hug was a huge part of my life i am thank full for.