CHAPTER 13

*FIRST OFF THANKS FOR 921 READS!!! LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END PLEASE...OK STORY TIME XP*

*MAGDALENA'S POV*

I woke up and I was lying on Cydney's stomach and she was hugging me. I honestly have never been so comfortable in my apartment. Turns out I liked to cuddle in my sleep but, she wasn't Demi. I looked at my phone and it told me it was three in the morning. I squinted to see my notifications and I had two missed calls from Dallas, three texts from Dallas and two from Maddie. None from Demi. I figured I would call her back and reply to them later today but as of now, I was wide awake thinking why Dallas never face timed me with Demi like she promised. Maybe Demi didn't forgive me; maybe she thought I was just another person trying to use her fame. I know her trust issues and I'm the same way so I don't blame her for not wanting to talk to me ever again, didn't mean I couldn't cry my eyes dry and feel stupid for hurting her. I knew Demi was scarred on taking actions with feeling towards a girl because if things ever got serious between us she would eventually show me to her family. I opened my twitter app and decided to tweet about Demi. I wasn't famous; no one famous fallows me either so I would be ok. Plus the only person I had of family on twitter was Cydney and she never goes on it. I tweeted 'Why did I have to be so stupid and ruin what could have been my best relationship. I miss you.' I put a picture up of me in Demi's sweater I took. I couldn't care less if she got mad, that just meant she would have to talk to me to get it back. Plus she has thousands, she wouldn't miss one. I turned the ID channel on to distract myself but I just couldn't help it. I felt broken, empty, and not complete; if this is love you can take it back it hurts too much.

"Lena? What are you doing up?"

Shit. I wiped my tears away and tried to quickly relax my breathing. Cydney sat down next to me and wrapped herself in a blanket leaning against mine. I opened my blanket up and let her curl up on my side.

"Hey baby girl, did I wake you?"

She shook her head sleepily as her beautiful hair shook with the movement. I laughed and moved hair strands out of her face. Why would I ever let this child see me cry? She was to young, and to beautiful to witness me weak and vulnerable.

"Did she call you? Or text you?"

Cyd said snapping me out of my trance of the TV, one thing me and Demi had in common is that we loved the ID cannel and horror movies. I looked down and smiled at her trying to stay awake and she did the cutest yawn ever.

"No, she didn't but you don't have to worry about it Cyd. If it was meant to be she would have forgiven me. I just messed it up."

Almost like I gave her an adrenalin shot she shot sitting up and looked at me with wide eyes. Shaking her head like she was on a thousand sugar cubes.

"But you didn't do anything wrong! She has to see that Alena. It was my fault I thought she would see that, I'm so sorry Alena I fucked you guys up I'm sorry!"

She said with tears threatening to spill. I shook my head and pulled her into a hug. She started to cry repeating she was sorry. I rubbed her back for comfort and told her it was ok and I knew how we messed around yet I let her trick Demi.