Chapter 5

*Magdalena's POV*
I woke up the next morning with a killer headache. As if crying all night with a broken heart and a picture of Demi's disappointed face burned in my memory wasn't enough. I took two pills for my head and soaked in a warm bubble bath. I am aware I am 21 years old but who doesn't still enjoy a warm bath with music in the background with a glass of wine. I figured it might only be 9am but after the night I had I deserve a treat, it's five somewhere.
As I closed my eyes my phone rang on the edge of the sink. I lowered the music as I leaned up reaching for it. Of course...Dallas
" Dallas, I'm a little busy. What's up?"
There was rustling on the other end before she talked. If one thing these sisters were alike in was calling at bad timing.
"What are you busy with so early?"
"Dallas, I can't listen to music and have a glass of wine in a warm bath before I start my day after a hell of a night?"
She mumbled before answering me.
"Wait, it's only nine in the morning and your drinking? What the hell!"
Rolling my eyes I put the phone down and on speaker.
"You're on speaker so be nice. We don't need my neighborhood to know my businessand it is only one glass."
"Well, lissen don't hate me but I didn't call you to talk."
I furrowed my brows and looked at the phone as if I was looking at her.
"Then why the hell did you call me?"
I said laughing a little. I heard rustling and then Dallas yelled at someone for being a coward.
"Well, can I come over like in half hour?"
"Um. Yeah sure, not like I'm busy or doing anythingI'll make breakfast."
"Great see you then! I'll get dressed and be on my way."
Dallas said before hanging up on me. I swear if one person ticks me off I'll punch them. Chugging the rest of my wine I got dressed in shorts and my AC/DC tank with a flannel around my waist, and Doc Martin's my favorite pare of shoes. Going to the kitchen I started cooking my famous waffles and eggs. By famous I mean the only breakfast I make when I am not lazy and when I'm actually hungry in the morning. Figuring Dallas she would bring Maddie or....Demi. The doorbell scared me causing me to jump up. I rolled my eyes and yelled walking to the door.
"Fuck Dallas! A text warning would have been..."
I stopped mid sentence. Demi was standing at my door shyly crossing her arms and biting her lip, with a faint smile. I wanted to hug her and smile but what happened played in my mind and I just stood there staring at her.
"Look, I just."
"Stop, where is Dallas?"
I asked her probably knowing the answer to that. Let me guess, the sisters decided to lie to me so early in the morning to get a kick out of it and hopefully I would forget and forgive. Looking at the ground and her smile faded away and she spoke lightly where I could hear her but just enough.
"I knew you wouldn't want to talk to me or hear me out so me and Dallas decided that if."
I cut her off. I didn't hate her but I didn't exactly want to see her after making a fool out of myself.
"So you guys both lied to me? What is it some sick joy you get from hurting people and lying to them?"
Taking a step back she squinted her eyes in disbelief.
"I came to tell you how much you hurt me by saying I wasn't beautiful and that besides the fact of you hurting me and you not caring, I just.... I was going to say that I wanted to give us a try because you made me feel something I haven't felt in my whole life! But I guess I'm an idiot for thinking that you gave the littlest shit about me!"
I had no clue if it was the fact that she felt the way I did, the fact that she wanted me, or the fact that I couldn't stand her crying that it broke my heart and I started to tear.
"What?"
She continued to walk down the path to my driveway.
"Demi wait! I'm sorry! I just didn't think you wanted me to care."
She turned around and stared at me with tear marks down her cheeks. It broke my heart knowing I caused that pain.
"I only said those things because I wanted to hurt you before you could hurt me. I never thought you could ever like me back."
She whipped her cheeks and walked back towards me and stopped right in front of the door.
"So I'm beautiful again? Or am I still a horrible person with an ugly personality?"
I pulled her inside by her hand. Closing the door andhugged her with my arms around her waist.
"It killed me and took everything in me to walk away from you and to say those words. You never stopped being beautiful, and you are an amazing person with the most beautiful personality and soul."
I pulled away and saw her with tears again. I thought that would have made her feel better. I cleared her cheeks of tears and kissed her nose. Opening my mouth to say I was sorry but she spoke before me almost reading my mind.
"I'm crying because I'm happy you don't hate me. Those words just made the bad melt away, thank you."
I smiled and held her hand walking to the kitchen. Laughing at her wide eyes as we entered the kitchen as she sat down at the table.
"I thought Dallas might have brought you and Maddie with her so I kinda made breakfast for us all."
She laughed pulling out her phone shaking it in front of her.
"Give me a charger and I'll call them."
"No surprise the diva's phone is dying, upstairs, first door on the right. Unplug mine and the charger is all yours."
She stood up saluting me and walked toward the door.
"Oh! and the parents are more than welcome to come to, tell mom i say hi!"
I yelled to Demi before she left out the kitchen.

*sorry for the long wait and short chapter I have been on a bad case of writer's block. Comment down bellow I would love to hear your ideas. I love you guys! don't forget to like please.*