CHAPTER 11

*MAGDALENA’S POV*

“Magdalena, this is her girlfriend. Who is this?”

I smiled as I walked in the room hearing Demi on the phone so defensive and jealous made me smile. I waved at my cousin smiling for her to continue talking and she just shrugged smiling and trying not to start laughing. Nobody knew who my girlfriend was and I planned to keep it that way. Having her name under Love instead of Demi. Her picture as our hands interlocked. The last thing I needed was for this to get leaked and ruin her career, she can say she is fine with it but I wouldn’t be. I’m not worth ruining her career over.

“Well that is funny because I thought I was her only girlfriend.”

Cydney said and I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her with wide eyes. I heard a faint what whispered on the other side of the line and dove to take my phone away from her.

“Cydney!”

As soon as I grabbed my phone I heard the speaker notify that the call was ended. Fuck me. Not even a full day and she thinks I’m a fucken cheater; this is exactly what she was afraid of and what I was afraid of doing to her. I didn’t want to be the bitch ex like her other ones. I know how she has had her heart broken many times; how her past was filled with self-hate and it lead her to thinking she needed to throw herself at some stupid guy to feel complete, but not me. The only way I would cheat on her is if there was a twin I didn’t know about that looked, sounded, and had a big heart like she did. I ignored a laughing Cydney and tried calling Demi five times and it did nothing but get denied and ignored. I tried to face time her but that got ignored as well.

“You fucken bitch! How could you do that she probably thinks I’m just another mistake! Cyd you could have probably ruined what could have been the happiest years to be of my life!”

I said turning around on the couch and smacking her across the head. She put her hands up in defense and guilt flushed her face with blush and a weak smile.

“Dude ok I’m sorry I didn’t think she would have clicked. Call her and I’ll clear it up Magdalena fuck my bad.”

I got up off the couch and headed towards the kitchen to get some waters for me and Cydney and tossed one to her. We went upstairs to Demi’s room with Cydney apologizing the whole way. I know it wasn’t her fault entirely I should have known the way we play around that she would have said something like that. Plus I’m sure if she knew who my girlfriend really was she wouldn’t have said it. As we sat on the bed she apologized to me and offered to clear things up again.

“Can you shut up please? If you apologize one more time I will kick you out. It’s ok. I should have known how we both mess around that you would have said something like that. As for clearing it up she won’t answer me so, what now? “

We sat in silence lying on our backs. I was getting restless so I turned to lie on Demi’s side of the bed and lay on my stomach with my face in her pillow. I took in the mixed scent of vanilla and berries instantly reminding me of how it felt to fall asleep with her in my arms. I let out a yell with the pillow muffling me. I fucked this up and over a stupid joke my cousin did.