chapter 2

Dear Jungkook

Today we got this huge project at school that involved getting a partner and drawing the most special thing in class to us. I was so happy we were finally going to get to work together and you where going to show off your drawing skills. As soon as the teacher saw us both togather she smiled because shs knew we were invisible together. As we were planning to draw what we our theme. All you did was stare at my face and just draw. I was confused because we were suppose to be going with the them not playing staring game. I just ignored it because I knew you were awake to the theme of the project.

I never though that by the end of class you where the last one to explain what you drew and why it was important to you

I never though that by the end of class you where the last one to explain what you drew and why it was important to you. When you went up to the class to explain everyone was amazed because it was a drawing of me. My face was what you were so focused on drawing. You melted my heart when you started to explain that this was the girl you loved and that ome day you would marry like your mom and dad did. And that you will be happy.

From that day onward i knew I had feeling for you. But who knew if it was just the moment or not because we are both 8 now. After class we went to the tree where we always eat lunch together and we made a promise that when we grow up we would marry each other and be hapoy with a big family. And that we will stay best friends till the end of times.

With love y/n

______________________________________

The pic is them in eight yeRs of age. No this is not my pic so credit to who ever they are. Also the card are going to skip some ages but when they reach middle school and the new character comes in it will slow down. Also high school is a big thing.

Thanks for your time

Authornim
💜💜💜