chapter 8

Dear Jungkook

I waited for you for 5 hours under the same tree we would always eat lunch at. But you never came! After the 5th hour it began to pour and I took that as a sign that you weren't going to come. Right when I was about to start walking home, I saw a figure running towards me with an umbrella. For a moment my heart's been up thinking you were the one who is running towards me to apologize for forgetting my birthday, but my world came crashing down as soon as I saw but the person running towards me was indeed Park jimin. I'm not saying I regret him not coming, because if it weren't for him I would still be in the rain, but it wasn't what I wanted for my birthday. We had planned this day, and we had so many things we wanted to do to celebrate my birthday. Ask jimin got closer to me he covered my body with his umbrella, he grabbed a hoodie out of his backpack and help me put it on.

" would you like to go to your house, or my house?" He askwed giving me a pity smile. He knew that he wasnt the one I was wating for but he knew jungkook wasnt coming. I couldn't believe it. It was supposed to be my special day, but maybe he had something better to do , emergency or something more important for him to do.

" your house is fine. Anyway that is not here." I didn't know why my heart wouldn't open up to anybody that wasn't Jungkook. I had a perfect guy that was willing to care for me, and love me. At least in my thoughts. Yet I still only wanted Jungkook. I never felt love towards jimin other than the love as a friendship. My mind wouldn't let me think of anything other then the only reason he didn't come was for an important reason. When I got to jimin's house he treated me like a princess. Give me clothes to wear after my shower and made me a meal. I still to this day don't know how he found out what my favorite food was. But I was too happy I got something I wanted for today.

Right before going to sleep jimin came in the room with a cake singing Happy Birthday to me and wishing me the best. He made me feel loved come on but it was still missing the love that I wanted from you.

            With love
                  Y/n
              💜💜💜