chapter 6

Dear Jungkook

Today is the day you met Jimin right before lunch. Jimin asked me if I wanted to eat lunch with him. Since I always eat lunch with you I invited him to tag along with us. I wanted you to meet the famous jimin that I always asked you to me. As we were walking down the stairs from photography class I felt you putting arm around me and I grabbed my waist and kissed the top of my forehead like you always did when we see each other. It's normal for both of us I guess it shows your Brotherly Love towards me you say. Jimin looked a little uncomfortable but I can understand why though. At that moment I introduced you to the famous Park jimin that I told you about. I guess you two hit it off well because you were both from Busan as well as I was.

We went to go eat lunch at the same place right under the tree along with jimin. When we got there you are little weird, you wouldn't let get too close to jimin. I was about to sit next to him when you pulled me into your lap interrupt your hands around my waist. For a moment there my heart wouldn't stop beating and I thought I was going to pass out for a moment. Where you finally showing your love towards me? Am I dreaming?

I guess it was all to show little more possession because we were best friends and you still didn't know that much about jimin. When lunch was over we all stood up for Trash Away and I remember bright Jimmie was about to hug me goodbye you pulled me into you're embraced for my waist and kissed me on the nose. I guess from jimins angle it kind of look like you kissed me. You thought you could be playful with jimin and show him I was your best friend wait for me. Kiss in the nose a step closer to you. In my mind all I was thinking was maybe you were jealous and that you were showing who I belong to. Not protective brotherly wise.

As soon as your lips left my nose I felt like my soul was taken away to with the wink to give me and turned around and left. With red cheeks and turned around and how did you mean until then goodbye. Or I think I did?! Maybe keeps looking at me weird because I just mumbled anything walked away.

W

hat do you keep on hurting me like this? Is it fun for you to toy around  with me like that?

Maybe I should just start trying to get you out of my mind, out of my brain, my heart, my whole being! I can't get this hurt anymore.....

With love
Y/n
💜💜💜

______________________________________

Hello there reader I hope you guys are enjoying this. I would really love for you guys to give me your feedback on the book and how you guys feel about it. Also please vote this might be cringy because it really is from a past experience that I had in my life. Hope you guys are enjoying this. Sorry once again for not updating. Love you all and thank you for your support!!

Authornim
💜💜💜