Chapter Twenty-Eight: War

(Third Person)

Gabby had been taken by Yellow eyes for insurance? Or was it that he was planning to use for something devilish? Or to get a certain guy to obey? His objective wasn't clear to Gabby, she had no idea why she was currently in this mess. But she knew in her mind that it was something to do with the Winchester's. You can say it was at the back of her mind and she didn't know it yet...

Gabby began to stir awake as she was out for a few hours, getting her necked snapped was totally unexpected but she was dealing with a demon, so she should have known. Her eyes fluttered open slowly, as she took a intake of air, her chest rose and fell as she blinked away the blurriness in her eyes. She groans while moving her limbs, stretching them out as far as they could go. Being dead takes a toll on a girl...

Gabby was placed in a dimly lit room, the only source of light was coming through the cracks in the boards on the windows. She slowly began to stand from her position on the dusty, rotten wooden floor. She twirls her neck half-way standing, as a bone had cracked. 

"Ow," she states softly, rubbing the back of her neck. "I hate getting my neck snapped," she finished rubbing her neck as she was now fully stood. Her heels had clicked against the wood as she was still in her New Year's Eve attire. But it was more dusty and dirty looking. She took a quick glance around her surroundings and found that she was in an old Church before making the mistake of looking down at her once wonderful dress, her eyes widen in shock. "This was my favourite dress!" She stressed out, clearly pissed at the situation...

"Keep your knickers on," a voice came from the shadows behind her, making her spin around. She noticed the yellow eyes peering through the shadows, before he came into the light for her to see him better. He wasn't the man from the party, he was using a different meat suit. "Shame about your dress," Azazel mockingly states to her. She quickly raises her hand at him, ready to perform a spell. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he wore a cocky smirk on his face. 

But Gabby, being Gabby, she was going to try it anyway. "Motus!" she spoke strongly, but nothing seemed to happen to Azazel. She was taken by surprise, her eyes widened in shock. "What have you done to me?" She spat out at him, anger filled her face. Though she is powerful, she's still a Witch, her powers could have been suppressed. 

"I've got a few tricks up my sleeve," he states with a mischievous grin on his face. But she knew that he had suppressed her powers. He began to take a few steps forward, before circling around Gabby, like she was prey. "Now, if you're good. I'll think about releasing you early," his yellow eyes never left her green ones. 

But Gabby had other plans, before he could get another word in, she pushed off from her legs, and went into vamp-speed, bolting to the church door and swinging it open, but as she tried to pass the threshold, she was jerked back. She tried again but the same thing happened.

"A boundary spell," Gabby said softly, closing the door to the church shut. "How original," she replied with a mocking tone to Azazel. 

"Well it will do, it's bound to the sun, so you're not getting out anytime soon," he had gone the extra mile for her. How sweet...

"What are you not wanting me to see?" Gabby states as she vamp-sped back to the center of the church in a blink of an eye. She was interested on what was out there, but not having a clue on what it actually was. 

"A war is coming, and I need a solider to fight it," he states, his eyes locked on her once again. "And you my sweet, got the best seat in the house," Gabby just frowns at him as her head was still spinning from waking up and she hasn't caught up yet. But as she blinked for a moment, he had vanished into thin air.

"So stuck in an abandoned church. No magic, can't force my way out... Great," Gabby spoke to herself, as her options were limited, without magic she couldn't do anything. She was trapped like a rat in a cage. Only way out of here was waiting for the spell to be lifted or by some magical miracle she get's her magic back.   

The odds for Gabby weren't looking good, she had no idea where she was, she had no magic, she doesn't even know why she's truly here. Something to do with a solider, but why bring her into it. She surly wasn't going to fight in any war for that prick... Gabby's mind went somewhere for a moment as she thought about what Azazel had said. Solider, war... It all began to add up for her, as her face twisted into recognition.

"Oh shit..." she let slip, as this was the place where it was going to happen, where Azazel was going to choose one of his 'special children' to be that solider. Her face began to turn white as she thought of one person that was tied up in all of this. The one person she wish would never have to be apart of any of this demon shit...

The one and only,
Sam Winchester...

............................................................

A/N 

I really like how this chapter turned out. I know it's only a short chapter and it's in third person, but I wanted to go down that route for some reason. Anyway, the next chapter will be a carry on from this, but in first person. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and the book is nearly finished. I can't wait!!!

-Josh(Yoshi)