story 4 - I have legs!

- please assume they have their hero license by now even though they're still in school and midoriya just discovered legs HAHAHAHA

"Shoto!" I called excitedly out the guest room.

"Coming," I heard him respond and I held my sketching up proudly, admiring my own work.

I was living in Shoto's house temporarily. We've been together for a while, in his house, because his dad was out for a hero mission overseas. My mum was fine with me staying over for a week so I gladly packed a couple of clothes, toiletries and other stuff like my hero analysis book, and practically flew over.

"What is it, Izuku?" Shoto sidled up to my side, standing while I sat on the chair, in front of the table where was doing the sketching.

"What if instead of punching, I used my legs?" I excitedly trusted the paper that held a sketch of a set of iron casting over my leg. "That way, I don't need to worry about not being able to use my arms! The iron casting is supposed to help add power into my kick since I can't use 100% of my quirk yet, but it also protects it!"

Shoto studied the sketching seriously, before he sighed and smiled.

He settled the paper down on the table and pushed my hair off my forehead, before planting a kiss there. "Excellent work as always, Izuku. Just know that whatever you do, I'm supporting you because I believe in you."

I hugged his hips and legs, my cheeks pressing against his hips because I was seated while he stood up. "Thanks, Shoto! I'll check with Hatsume tomorrow at school. Hopefully she can quickly whip up a prototype," I looked up with gleaming bright eyes at my beautiful boyfriend.

He chuckled and pat my head, ruffling my messy hair. "Okay, but come and eat dinner first."

~

I can't believe it. After a few days of trial and error, Hatsume and I finally made a pair of iron casting that fitted my red shoes perfectly. I tested it out and it worked as fine as All Might. I thanked Mei profusely, hoping to display a fraction of my gratitude. She waved it off, saying it's part of her job even though she's a student.

"Hey Midoriya!"

"Fucking nerd."

I laughed quietly to myself, being in an excellent mood. I turned around, already knowing who they were by the completely opposite tones they had.

"Hey, Kirishima! Hi, Kacchan," I smiled and waved with my free left hand, my right hand clutching the tote bag holding my precious iron castings and slightly improved hero costume.

"Midoriya, we were about to go get food. Wanna come along with Todoroki?" Kirishima beamed, being a literal sun next to the Lord Explosion Murder.

What a fitting image, I mused to myself.

"Sure! Shoto's rushed back because he left his phone at home. Now he worries that I might send another location without text and he'll miss it," I giggled. "I'll help him get lunch, let me just send a message so when he gets it he'll know he doesn't need to go out again."

Kirishima nodded eagerly and Kacchan looked annoyed with his hands in his pockets as he slumped against a wall. I set my bag down, and pulled my phone out.

"What's that, Midoriya?" Kirishima asked curiously, eyeing my bag.

"Oh, just my slightly improved hero suit and some new shoe-like iron pieces," I replied while texting Shoto. "I had an idea to use my legs instead of my arms because they're a concern."