DATE NIGHTS, E.H

Today is going to be the best day of your life because tonight you and your boyfriend Edwin are going on a date

Today is going to be the best day of your life because tonight you and your boyfriend Edwin are going on a date. You haven't had a date night in what felt like ages. Well mostly because Edwin was always stuck in the studio or doing something with music. And you were always modelling for campaigns and stuff. So guys didn't have any time for dates and romantic stuff that couples do.

But tonight was gonna change so you took a quick shower, got out and put on your red silky robe, and went straight to your make-up vanity.

You applied light makeup that shinned so damn well, you were practically glowing,
you wore a black bodycon type dress topped with black shiny heels. Damn, I look good!
you spoke into the mirror.

Just then you had gotten a text from Edwin
"Hey Babe I'll be there soon can't wait to see you." You replied "Same bae, I can't wait to see you too."

You heard a knock on the door it was Edwin, "Wow." Edwin said astonished at you. "God how I love you Y/n." He said as he kissed you passionately.

"I love you too, Edwin but hurry up let's go."

"Yup I'm right behind you babe!" he called out. Wrapping his arms around the call he called his whole life.

A/n: I know this is kind of short but I don't care!
Enjoy.