10. In a Relationship

THANK YOU FOR 1K !!! UWU 💖💖💖💖💖😩😩😩
THANK YOU FOR READING & VOTING MY CRAPPY BOOKS THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL

——————
The students is following Mr. Hwang that they didn't know where. Mr. Hwang stopped at his tracks revealing big three tables and two long benches at each tables, it looked very romantic for some particular reason, the yellow lights makes it more relaxing and soothing. The students sprinted at the sign that says 'Line starts here.' Everyone got their plates and selected what food was sitting on the long table.

Y/N scanned the whole place while she had a plate on her hand, she moves forward without looking whenever the person in her front stepped forward.

The vines hanging on the edge of the roof the whole place almost looking like a cutesy garden. Y/N looked at the floor, it's wooden coloured yellowish, seems like the owner of this camp really likes wood. The whole place smells like wood too, even their cabin. She can feel the wind going through her face as she steps forward. Her curious eyes looks around, observing the place.

She stops observing everything when she finally got to reach the food.

...

Many minutes passed, BlackPink including Y/N sat on the left side of the long bench with all Red Velvet members facing them. Y/N for Yeri, Lisa for Joy, Jennie for Wendy, Rosè for Seulgi and Jisoo for Irene. BlackPink and Red Velvet are good friends when Y/N was an asshole in the past.

TWICE was just behind Y/N and the popular students, the girls ate their food with no energy. Y/N's table was in the very middle. The girls chatted while Y/N ate her food quietly and calm. Until Wendy called her out, "Ms. Kang, how are you these days?" She asked as she puts her food into her mouth, Y/N gave her an okay gesture and a smile since she can't talk.

Wendy was surprised that she gave her a friendly smile, "Woah, you smiled at me. That's surprisingly new." Wendy pointed out, Y/N shrugged with a smile plastered on her face. Wendy grinned at her with her cheeks turned into pink.

"Wendy just blushed, that's surprisingly new." Seulgi mimicked Wendy's voice, the latter gave Seulgi a smug and a raised brow. Seulgi curled her lips, mocking her as she mouthed what she said seconds ago. Wendy death glared at the latter, Seulgi glared back. Irene rolled her eyes and pushed the two with both of her hands telling the two to stop.

Seulgi lifted her index and middle finger and points it directly at her eyes and then pointing at Wendy two times gesturing her she'll be watching her, The latter stick her tongue out and continued to eat her food, Meanwhile Y/N is smiling at the two's behaviours to each other, they're like sisters who likes to wrestle at night whenever their parents are not around.

Irene sat between the two beagles, aka Seulgi and Wendy. Irene it's probably their girlfriends, maybe that's why they're always fighting. Whenever Irene and Wendy are together they look like an old married couple with three lesbian daughters. While Seulgi and Irene are together they just look like that one typical PDA couple with a sexual relationship lmao.

the author is really dirty i don't know why.

"Anyway, Jennie hows it's going you and Y/N?" Irene asked Jennie, the latter's face flushed. Y/N glanced at Irene when she mentioned her name while she puts a small piece of chicken into her mouth. "W-we're doing fine." Jennie stuttered as she began to look down at her plate, her whole face burning. Y/N raised a brow while she chews.

"I hope your relationship between you and Y/N will last longer, Jennie." Y/N narrowed her eyes, What do you mean relationship? She thought inside her head. "Yeah! Make babies and goodnight smoo—" Wendy cuts Seulgi's sentence by smack her head behind Irene's back. Yeri and Joy chuckled at the two while they covered their mouth with the back of their hand while holding a fork.

"You two need to stop." Irene death glared at two. Both of them stopped, they don't wanna get scolded by Irene herself. The two quietly continued to eat their food, "Look at Jennie! She looks like a tomato." Lisa pointed directly at her face as she smiled widely. The girls laughed because of Jennie, Jennie covered her face with both of her hands in embarrassment, her ears getting red.

"Go to your girlfriend!" Lisa pushed her to Y/N, Jennie was just beside the muted girl. Jennie moves closer to Y/N, she puts down her hand below the table. Her fingers searching for her girlfriend's hand wanting to hold her hand, Y/N felt a hand onto hers, she looked down revealing Jennie holding her hand tight. Y/N felt her face burning, she responds to her grip and slightly moves her fingers, intertwining their hands together.

Jennie can hear her heart beating loud. She blushed madly at Y/N's actions, The muted girl just wanted to hold her hands to cheer her up to take her away from embarrassment. Jennie didn't want to continue to eat her food instead she continued to hold hands with her lover. Y/N smiled, thinking of not continuing to eat her food also.

—————————-

It's 7:56pm and the cabin mates are itching to sleep but they still have to change into their pyjamas. All they did earlier was talking in the fire pit with everybody else. Telling about their scary stories, their most embarrassing moments, the moment they have their first period. Uhm, let's not talk about that.

The seven girls sat on the couch. Jennie sat beside Y/N, she laid her head on the muted girl's shoulder. Mina and Jihyo watched Jennie's every move, Jennie fell asleep on Y/N's shoulder. It's been three girls so far that someone slept on her shoulder, AUTHOR NIM >:(

Y/N looked down at Jennie and shook her to wake her up, Jennie responds quickly. Y/N signals Jennie with her eyes to go to the bedroom, Jennie knows already what she meant. She noticed that she still not on her pyjamas so she pulled out one from her camping bag.

After many minutes had passed, the seven girls finally changed into their comfy pyjamas. Y/N noticed almost of her things are coloured black, it suits her style, She likes the colour black after all. She flopped down onto her bed and hugged the pillow, Jennie smiled at her cutie actions and lay down onto her bed.

"Jaljayo." Irene said to the girls, all of them said good night in unison, except for Y/N and turned off the lights. Y/N was ready to fight the cold and hid her whole body behind the white blanket. Mina turned around facing to Y/N, she was under her blankets.

Mina want to do it again like last night, but she felt like making Y/N uncomfortable, She decided to stop for a while. Mina looked at her blankets even though she couldn't see her. But Y/N, behind her white blanket can see her staring at her, the blanket was thin enough to see everything under it. The muted girl blushed.

No wonder why she gets cold easily.

...

✨😶✨

hello! thank you for 1k again!!! ughhh all of are making me crazy!

i really love that people who voted and read my crappy stories! i actually never thought writing a story but i did tried.

by making 'i love loving you'. yet i was still not satisfied at my own story at all.

fun fact! that story was named 'loved you' but i renamed it to 'i love loving you'! haha i can't think of a good title, sorry about that.

anyway, have a great day or night! fighting my friend! fighting!

—yunni