24. Bad Feeling

lame chapter, as always. 

---

   The sound of the deep cavern hummed in an eerie noise, hot steaming lava on the side, sharp rocks shaped like melting ice on the top and the ground. Everything was dark, evil, and steaming hot due to the lava scattered around as bats flew.

A soft snore can be heard deeper on the ground, breathing in and out almost sound like a deep growl. Its eyes opened wide, pupils enlarged as it shrinks back.

Something has awoken...

Sana

Jeongyeon and I decided to prank these gay bitches while deep asleep, I have at least five markers in different colors on my hand. Jeongyeon only has four.

Jeongyeon couldn't stop giggling in excitement thinking about drawing a bunch of stupid things on their faces, I began to draw at Dahyunnie's face first while Jeongyeon's on Jihyo, we're going to be so fucking dead if one of them wakes up, I'll slap them with my shoe instead if they actually did.

I can see Ms. Kang in the very corner of my eye watching us like a mother watching her children teasing their siblings, I stared at her within a few minutes that I forgot that I got some pranking to do.

I shook my head back to reality and continued to draw Dahyun's tofu face. Ms. Kang is really something when it comes to staring, Jesus. I don't know, she just looks, fine as fuck.

That high ponytail tied up high, laying on both of her broad shoulders, her lips forming a delightful smile, causing me to blush in red. Her grey smoky eyes, shining through my quote on quote innocent soul. 

And that healed scar making her even more fucking attractive, fuck that scar it gave her one thousand points of attractiveness, I wonder what's the story behind it.

After many minutes of drawing and writing '바보' on their faces...

"WHO IN THE HELL DID THIS? YOU PIECE OF SHIT--" Nayeon shouted causing me and Jeongyeon to laugh inside Ms. Kang's bedroom, hiding inside her closet. Ms. Kang didn't care about and just shrugs in response.

"Nice unibrow, Dahyun." Tzuyu sarcastically said with a blank face.