demon slayer au; twice

hewwo eweyone,

i decided to make a demon slayer alternative universe of twice. 

i noticed this story doesn't have a single fun chapter. since i love animus and all, demon slayer pop out first in my mind. 

on second thought, i want to make a bnha au too-! but, let's finish this first.

THIRD

The night has fallen, gleaming millions of stars twinkle overhead. It's been weeks after being a man-eating demon, you were surprised that yourself can even survive without devouring humans in such horrific ways to do.

You solved the problem by sleeping for a long period of time, not hours, but days or even years to overcome your starving stomach for flesh and to avoid slaughtering humans at all times you encountered one. 

You had nothing to do but to practice your blood demon art, you still don't know what its purpose and all, you tried everything― jumping from a cliff, lifting a boulder, punching yourself, even enraging your emotions as if you are a monk in a temple.

Unfortunately, nothing happened, congratulations on covering yourself with bruises and scratches though your body regenerates a bit sluggish.

An expected unfortunate sigh escaped your lips, flopping your back on the ground as you gaze carefully upon the bright stars, frowning at yourself.

... Why is nothing happening?   You wondered mournfully, expecting something to happen in a sudden.

Am I missing something?   You stood up, scanning your surroundings for testing your mysterious blood demon art― a leaf!

You picked one from a healthy looking tree right in front, giggling happily as you felt the adrenaline rush from your fingertips, overly excited to find out your blood demon art. 

You slash through your own wrist like it's nothing and let the blood drip onto the leaf― it does nothing...

You groaned out loud and stomped everywhere like a kid.

Meanwhile, two mysterious girls watch the raging demon trying to figure out her powers throughout the time had them chuckle softly, seeing you as adorable. 

"She looks innocent to me, Ji." said the girl wearing a gradient purple robe, resting her palm onto her puffy cheek. The other nodded in agreement, "I don't even think she devoured anyone before." The latter raised her brows in surprise.