27. Meeting You

bruh my lacking my motivation writing this story whoops :/
im very sorry bout writing these kind of stories bruh they made me fucken cringe euhg 🤦‍♀️

3rd

"Dongsaeng?" They all said in harmony with their confused brows rose up, wrinkling their foreheads out of sudden bafflement.

"She's my sibling, you idiots."

Everyone froze, completely frozen. Their faces were smeared of bafflement, their eyes went dark. "Your sibling?" Momo broke the silence out of everybody, flinching as they all went back to reality.

Younghyun rose his shoulders once with calmness, "Yeah, she is." He replied with a smug on his face as if he's bragging about having a sister like her in front of everyone, his eyelids lowered.

"And how is that?" Mina asked, sneaking suspicion judging of her eyes squinting hard, her brows knitted together. "Because we have the same parents?" Younghyun said jokingly, everybody rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"Younghyun oppa, you're so bad at fooling us, don't you?" Sana said with a malicious smirk on her face during which she rests her cheek on her cold palm, her elbow on the edge on the table.

Everybody except for Y/N, never have any trust towards Younghyun himself, he's a trickster out of everything he could ever do in his entire life, they were always aware of Younghyun because of that.

Yeah, he's a nice guy outside but he's a backstabber too. Leading him to be friends with Junior who can handle this kind of stuff his best friend do, a clown.

"Younghyun, please." Junior said with his voice lowered down, gesturing him to sit down and calm down instead of fighting back. The latter, Younghyun, shook his head and sat down like what have Junior had gestured to him.

"Fine, don't believe me then," Younghyun said coldly.

He sat beside the unoccupied seat beside Junior, his face softens, so does the girls.

"Anyway, the girls wanted to see you actually." Junior started, turning his to sulking Younghyun with a friendly smile, "What is it?" He asked as if he's lazy and tired while rolling his eyes.

"Nothing, we're just conforming about something." Jihyo said as she hurriedly stood up on her seat, itching to go.

"Is that really it?" Junior said with a hint of disappointment within his voice, he wanted to spend time with his good friends. "Ehrm, we really need to go now, bye!" Nayeon pushed the girl's asses out of the restaurant causing the girl to groan in annoyance.

Once they got outside of the restaurant, Dahyun started, "So, where are we going now?" She asked as if she's completely lost and unfamiliar with the city.

Momo narrowed her eyes, smirking yet so devilish, "Let's play." She said in a low voice, everyone's eyes squinted, their eyeballs moved left to right, scanning everyone's faces and reactions, except for Y/N, she doesn't know what's happening.

"Trainfield it is." Mina said, with a teasing sneer painted onto her face, one brow raised. "I'm not in the mood of fighting today..." Tzuyu stretched her arms out and her back causing some bones to pop smothered.