Chapter 16

The girls took their seats in the classroom and surprisingly, Hudson was also there. After they had submitted their homework to Mr. Harper, their teacher, they calculated some examples of Algebra. 

After the bell had rung the students packed together with their stuff and left one-by-one the classroom. "Babe, do you have a minute?" "Sure, Mr. Harper. What is it?" The man pulled out hers and Kenzie's homework. "I know that you copied your homework from Kenzie." Babe looked down on the floor in shame. 

Mr. Harper sighed. "Babe, you're such an intelligent young woman and this calculation is no problem for you. What's wrong?" The girl looked up. "I'm sorry, sir. I've just been stressed lately." "I understand you. I mean your leading your own game company, which is impressive, but school comes first you know." "Yes. And this won't happen again." The teacher shot her a smile. "Since this was a one-time thing, I'll let it slide. See you tomorrow, Babe." "Goodbye, Mr. Harper. And Thank you."

Outside the classroom, Babe released the breath that she hadn't realized she had been holding. She really couldn't need any more stress. Her secret relationship with Trip, working at Game Shakers, studying and the constant fighting between her parents. 

Yup, you read that right. Her dad was a businessman and was traveling a lot. It hadn't been a problem at all since he had always found the right balance. But in the last few months, he had been away more and more. And when her mother had asked him if he was cheating on her, everything went downhill. Shouting matches were daily and when they were angry and Babe entered the room or asked them to stop, she was the one being yelled at.

So Babe was looking forward to spending this evening or even the night with Trip. Now she just had to survive three other periods and a really weird dinner with Double G.

What could go wrong?

She probably just jinxed it. 

It's been like a month since my last update and I'm really sorry about that.
The main problem was that I just came back from vacation yesterday.
Also, I kinda lost my inspiration.
Yeah, I'm really sorry you guys had to wait so long and that this chapter is again super short.

Okay, enough sad talk.

Since this book is running better than I expected and nearly has 4K reads (Thanks for that by the way), do you guys want to answer me some questions? Or something like that?

It's up to you!

So before I piss off, a little self-promotion. 

I'm also active on FanFiction.net, Ao3, and Tumblr.

Everywhere the same name as here would be nice if you could check it out.

Byyyyyyyeeeeeeee