єιgнт

"....And he- he was BLUSHING! Do you believe that?? Jeon Jungkook was fucking blushing, guys!"

"Yeah so what? You're cute Tae, anyone would blush if they see you acting cute."

"But i was NOT acting cute at all! All I said was that I was happy I saw him instead of Jimin!" Taehyung exclaimed, telling the story of yesterday's morning to his friends. Taehyung eneded up skipping his shifts the whole day, having spent it all with Jungkook.

"Okay but saying that is cute too." Yoongi said, shrugging. "Dude, he kept acting all cute and shy the whole fucking day, I couldn't recognize him at all!" Taehyung yelled again. "Okay jeez- he might have a crush on you, happy now?" Hoseok said, annoyed.

"NO?? No, I'm not happy! Because he might have a crush on me, he MIGHT, which means that he also might NOT. And even if he does, I know he's never gonna confess, he has too much pride! And although I have a crush on him too and could confess, I won't! 'Cause I have too much pride too! And since we're both never gonna confess then-" Taehyung kept yelling, until he was cut off by a smack on the head. Yoongi.

"Just calm your tits sis, you're freaking out for no reason, nothing is sure yet. This crush of yours might just disappear before anything even happens! Don't rush things, yeah?" Yoongi said calmly, earning a nod from Taehyung. "Yeah you're right." He said with a sigh, Hoseok chuckled. "Anyway, y'all so single." He said, and both boys glared at him.

"So did you talk to Jimin?" Hoseok asked Yoongi, who sighed, shaking his head. "Nope, I haven't seen him since I left him in his house two days ago." He explained. "Are you really planning on telling him about that? because I think you had plenty of time to it and you still didn't." Hoseok pointed out, Yoongi kept his mouth shut.

Taehyung gasped. "EXPOSED." He yelled, and Yoongi smacked him yet again. "....I don't know what's keeping me from telling him.." He admitted, looking down. "YOU LIKE THAT PRETTY ASS OF HIIIISSS!!" Taehyung yelled again, standing up and running away from a pissed off Yoongi. Hoseok couldn't help but laugh his heart off, alongside with Taehyung.

"Fuck you two." Yoongi said, leaning back on his chair. "I don't like him. It's been like, two months, I don't like him.." Yoongi mumbled to himself. "I don't..." He insisted.

"CAUGHT IN A LIIIIEE!!" Taehyung yelled, again, and this time, he received a whole ass WHEEL on the face. Thankfully, the wheel wasn't too heavy and Taehyung had good reflexes, so it didn't hurt him. He caught it with both hands and set it aside, laughing with Hoseok.

"I don't care what you two say, I don't like him, and to prove it, I'll go tell him about Kai right now." Yoongi snapped, standing up and heading for the door. Hoseok and Taehyung looked at him with small smiles. They knew their friend's heart might get hurt for doing this, if he does like the boy. But they knew better than to stop him.

So Yoongi was now in front of Jimin's house, ringing at its doorbell. But instead of th house's door, the clinic's front door opened. Yoongi looked to the side, and saw a smiling Jimin, wearing his white lab coat, his stethoscope hung around his neck, holding some medical materials in one hand, and his clinic's door knob with the other.

"Mornin' Yoongi Hyung! Sorry, I'm a liiittle bit busy with a patient right now, I'll be free in five. Just go inside, I'll join you later." He said briefly, clearly in a hurry, and then rushed off, getting back on duty. Of course, Jimin was a busy man. He has a nice Job that he can't just leave however he pleases.

Half of Yoongi was a little jealous of that, but for the most, he found himself pathetic. For thinking, even for a second, that something might happen between them. For assuming, even for a millisecond, that Jimin felt some type of way around Yoongi. Pathetic. Cringy. Stupid.