τωєητч ηιηє | гιηαl

A few months passed since Yoongi had that talk with his father and met his brother for the first time.

It was hard, it took him some time, but he got over it.

That day, when he had to take that decision; wether to keep in touch with his family or just drop it, there was just one thing in his head, and he said it.

"If Mom was alive, she would've forgave you. I'll live up to her, and I forgive you as well."

Yoongi didn't forgive his father right away, but he knew he would end up getting completely over it after some time, and he did. He kept in contact with his father, hung out with his brother and learned many stories about the boy's childhood. Geumjae never felt home in his mother's presence, that woman didn't treat him well although he was her own son, he always dreamed of having a normal mother by his side, a kind and caring one.

That made Yoongi wonder for a bit. Some people used to have great mothers, but got separated from them, when others still had their mothers by their side, but wished they didn't.

Yoongi didn't regret his decision, although he had his friends and Jimin by his side, having family by his side too was something else.

Geumjae got to know Yoongi's friends better, Taehyung and Hoseok apologizing for their lies to both brothers, and the two forgiving them easily.

Yoongi decided to move on, he sold his house, the one where he lived with his mother before she passed away. With the money, and the help of Jimin, he bought a new one in that same town, but this time, a big and beautiful one, where he was able to settle a proper studio with new and modern materials, now able to work like a professional.

Jimin didn't sell his house, it was a complex with his clinic, he couldn't do it, but he moved in with Yoongi, completely emptying his own.

Months of work, going back and forth from home to Seoul, Yoongi and Namjoon were finally done with their project and ready to upload it.

But what they really didn't expect was to get a call from BigHit.

On a normal afternoon, as Yoongi and Namjoon were sat at Yoongi's studio, working on the final details before their release, Jimin sitting not too far from them, Yoongi's phone started ringing. Yoongi pulled it out from his pocket, sitting on the couch, and looked at the caller ID, it was a landline from an unknown number.

"Hello?" Yoongi picked up, curious.

"Hello, this is BigHit Entertainment."

Yoongi blinked and his eyes widened. "How can I help you?" He asked.

"I am BigHit's secretary, I was asked to contact you, Min Yoongi, to let you know that CEO Kim wants to suggest hiring you and Kim Namjoon as producers and rappers in the company."