τєη

"Jungkook.exe has stopped working."

"Wha- Jungkook, this is serious."

"I know!! My brain isn't able to process what's going on." Jungkook exclaimed, rubbing his face with both his hands. Taehyung, who was standing in front of him in Jungkook's room, sighed. Taehyung went to talk to Jungkook that afternoon, right after he had that talk with Hoseok in the station.

"So you mean to tell me....that Yoongi and Kai are now dating, and you're trying to figure out a way to stop Yoongi from hurting himself and his current 'boyfriend', by asking me if Jimin likes Yoongi." Jungkook summed up.

"B-Because if he does, then Yoongi will realize how mistaken he is about his feelings for Kai once he has Jimin again! Plus... poor Kai, he doesn't deserve to be played like that, it's just so wrong to keep such secrets from him." Taehyung explained.

Jungkook sighed, looking at a hesitant Taehyung in front of him. "This is all because none of them would confess in time. If they had done so, Kai's appearance wouldn't have changed a thing.." He said, still looking at Taehyung, who nodded, looking away. "Yeah, that's true.."

There was a pause. Taehyung kept looking at the younger before him, what did he mean by that? The grey head felt embarrassed for jumping to conclusions and assuming stuff, but he couldn't help but hope.

"...Do you have anything to tell me, Taehyungie?" Jungkook asked, in his most seductive voice. Taehyung didn't waver at that, he was indeed embarrassed and felt his heart pounding against his chest upon even thinking his assumptions were right, but he kept his cool, he smirked. "Do you have anything to tell me, Kookie?" He asked back, earning a snicker from Jungkook.

Another pause.

And then, Jungkook stepped closer to Taehyung. Taehyung did the same. They looked right at each other's eyes, a smirked displayed on both their lips. "You're being weird." Taehyung said. "You're being weird too." Jungkook replied.

Once they were barely one inch apart, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's collar and pulled him even closer, while Jungkook wrapped his arms around the older's neck, pulling him closer as well.

"This is so gay." Taehyung commented, looking at his own hands atop Jungkook's chest.

"Well, maybe it's 'cause I am gay." Jungkook retorted, looking at the boy's lips. They both snickered lightly.

Taehyung looked up and into Jungkook's eyes, who also looked at the other's eyes. Without a word, they gradually closed the already small distance between their faces, while closing their eyes, until their lips met.

Taehyung's lips were soft, Jungkook thought. Jungkook's lips were soft, Taehyung thought. They moved them against each other in synchronization, as if they were made for each other. It was a warm kiss, passionate, full of adoration and love.

After half a minute, they parted from the kiss, gasping for air. Jungkook smiled wide, and once he saw him, Taehyung did as well. "We're so fucking cheesy, goddammit.." Taehyung said, cringing, Jungkook laughed. "I don't mind cheesy." He said.

Taehyung smacked him on the chest. "You're so cringy, oh my god." He said, giggling, and Jungkook snickered as well.

"Hey. Do you like me?" Jungkook asked. "Do you think I'd kiss you if I didn't?" Taehyung retorted, and Jungkook chuckled.

"And what about you?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook smirked. "Do you think I'd kiss you if I didn't?" He replied, and Taehyung rolled his eyes, hitting Jungkook's chest. "You're such an idiot." He said, fighting back a smile, Jungkook smiled as well.