єιgнτєєη

"Are you happy now?"

"I- I didn't want this to happen-"

"Oh you didn't want this to happen?? You really wasn't the one who ruined him??"

"But I just wanted him back.."

"Yeah but instead, he's away."

That afternoon, Taehyung and Jimin left Kai on the floor, going back to Jimin's place where they had left Hoseok and Jungkook. The two redhead's were having an intense conversation, analyzing things through and trying to figure out solutions.

Once the four men gathered, they talked some more before heading to Yoongi's place. They thought leaving him alone for a moment would be for the best, so an hour later, they went to his house.

After knocks, doorbell rings, door breaking, screaming and calling out, they realized their friend was gone. They tried calling him with no success, they tried localizing him through his SIM card, but it was out of service. Yoongi completely vanished.

That night, none of them slept. They stayed at Jimin's place, they talked for hours, having called the police earlier that day, they tried contacting his social media, his old numbers, and anything that could lead them to him, but nothing would work. Taehyung and Hoseok didn't know where he could've possibly went, Yoongi had literally no where else to go, and he wouldn't be dumb enough to go to one of his friends' houses.

The next day, early in the morning, they all went to Kai's house, bringing Namjoon and Kyungsoo along. After debates and arguments, the man let them in. They told him the whole story, and the brown head nothing but froze.

Yoongi was gone? Like, completely gone? No way to reach him? No where to be found? His clothes and belongings are gone, so he clearly...just left? And it was all his fault.

Kai threw himself on the sofa, baffled. The rest of the men still standing in the living room, all staring at him in their own different ways.

"Are you happy now?" Taehyung asked.

"I- I didn't want this to happen-" Kai tried, guilt clearly consuming him.

"Oh you didn't want this to happen?? You really wasn't the one who ruined him??" Hoseok was the one to retort, furious.

"But I just wanted him back.." Kai admitted in a low voice, looking down as his hands and lips shivered. He was terrified for Yoongi.

"Yeah but instead, he's away." Hoseok stated firmly, clearly blaming him.

A silence fell upon the men.

Taehyung snickered, they all looked at him. The grey head walked closer to the coconut head, looking him down. "What's your money gonna do now? Are you gonna buy a genie and ask him to bring Yoongi back or something?" He asked, making the other feel small, he lowered his head in shame.

"Yoongi was right all along, money is a weapon, it makes people do horrible things." Hoseok said, sighing desperately. "Had you not been this rich, none of this would've happened because you'd be too normal to make a fuss..." He then looked at Namjoon and Kyungsoo. "...and if you two weren't greedy like the pieces of shit you are, you would've thought of Yoongi's situation and made him a priority, seeing as you've always treated him so nicely and considered him a friend." He said, and both of their heads lowered in shame, clearly feeling guilty.

Jimin was frozen, he was silent all along, face blank, looking avoid, soulless. He only ever glared at Kai, body stiffened, eyes darkened. He only ever glared at Kai.

"If anything happens to him, I'll make sure you die in the worst circumstances possible." Was the first thing he said, as everyone snapped their heads towards him. Kai's head lowered in shame. Jimin turned to look at Namjoon and Kyungsoo, the same cold expression on his face. "I'd blame you two as well, but you're just a secondary element, it could've been anyone else," He said as he walked closer. "But shame on you, doing something like this to a friend? For real? If I were you, I'd hide my face inside a carton bag and I'd never show it again."