Chapter 5

2 moons later, Fernkit now will become a apprentice! :)
    Amberpaw yawned    And walked out of the den. She looked at the rising sun, it would soon be dawn. So far being a apprentice wasn't that fun. She has learned a few fighting moves, but not practicing with any other apprentices. Only experienced warriors who were almost twice her size. She prickled her ears as her belly growled. She took a look at the freshkill pile;it was empty. Just before she thought about hunting,at the corner of her eye she saw a gray blur racing out of the nursery. "AMBERPAW!" Fernkit yowled so loud the whole clan probably woke up. Amberpaw rolled her eyes as she saw the warriors leaving the den with their ears back. "What is it Fernkit?" Amberpaw looked at Fernkit. Fernkit gave an excited bounce. "Am getting my apprentice ceremony,silly!" Fernkit purred. Amberpaw raised her tail up. Finally! She thought, she could ask fernpaw after she learned how to hunt. "The worst part is that it's at sun high." Mumered fernkit crossly. "Am sure the time will go-..." Amberpaw stopped her sentence when she heard snaketufts yowl on the other side of the clearing. Amberpaw raced off waving her tail to Fernkit as a goodbye. "What is it?" Amberpaw asked him. "We're going hunting intill Fernkit and Thornkits apprentices ceremony." Snaketuft replied. "The clan needs prey."

Heyyy~ :D so I will finish this chapter next time I promise it's just I been really busy! I just got my new kitten a few weeks ago!! She always needs attention now -w- and also school is starting soon WAAAAAAAH ;( but I'll try to finish this book :) anyways if you have time comment down something please you don't have to but I would be very happy ;) and I hope you have a great life~!
-NattyLovesWarriors uwu