✞ 2. Wants ✞

|| Chapter 2 ||

Rachel stepped one leg at a time out the tub . Her golden locks were wet along with her pale body , She placed on a towel and headed to the room to go change.

The fuck is wrong with me ... 」

Isaac slept on the mattress with his dark jet-black hair covering his closed eyes. It seemed as if he was sleeping out of exhaustion but in reality he had nothing better to do but to do so , he just didnt want to think or talk but unfortunately for him - Zack was dreaming.

His inner thoughts only focused on one thing..

「 Ray.. 」

This really seemed to bother him . But all he could think about was Ray's small fragile figure laying, just to cuddle up close between his chest and arms . He'd be a liar if he said he didnt like it . Truthfully, thats why he can't get it out his head. Ray has never done something like that so unexpectedly. The whole situation made in the heart in his chest feel as if in disarray. A feeling he was unaware of and just couldn't comprehend. Whats going on in Ray's head...And the same goes for his.

Though, he does think this is her fault , the thought of it happening again was more or less something he wanted. It was.... a cute thought.

As he slept , he couldnt help but move his face muscles upward, he was grinning ever so slightly.

2. Wants

Rachel was at the door now . She felt refreshed and was clear of all the thoughts she once had. She spun the door knob without checking if...

It was occupied already - She had forgotten, and now she stood in the same warm room as the snoozing killer in bandages. Her eyes widened, "Oh." She said nonchalantly. He's in here.
She decided not too worry much as she went to take a closer look and he found he remained sound asleep. She gazed at him with her ocean blue eyes... she had the urge to touch him.

Normally Zack is so rough and pretty blunt, not that she had a problem with that, but when he slept...he almost looked like he had a completely opposite persona.

A gentle smile appeared on Ray's face . She couldn't see it but as usual it wasn't the liveliest.
Her blue eyes stared down at him more.. as long as shes been with Zack , he refused for her to ever see him fully without his bandages. She knew it was his insecurity but sometimes she wished he'd let her see those scars, she wondered how his skin felt to the touch without those white strips surrounding his body. No matter how much Isaac thought how ugly and a monstrosity those burns were - not her eyes, they're not disgusting... she didnt think twice before reaching out to the bandages on his chest, her curiosity took the best of her.

However she was stopped by his drowsy rough voice beginning to speak in a mutter..

「 Ray...」

She hears him sluggishly call out. Is he talking in his sleep? She questioned with a bit of a perplexed look on her face .

「 ...C..C'mere.. 」he mumbled with his eyes closed.

"Zack?" She couldn't decipher whether he was sleeping or particially awake.. did he know she was there? Oh no ... she lightly touched the towel . Im not dressed yet-