✞ 6. Sorry ✞

A/N: Things get a bit graphic.. i guess

|| Chapter 5 《Part 2/2》||

LET GO OF ME!

Rachel desperately kicked and struggled out from the man's grasp. She couldn't allow this man to take Zack's hoodie off of her. No..No!! She shook her head as she tightly shut her eyes. She felt disgusted at the thought of even letting this sercurity guard see her indecent. This is wrong..Inside she felt it was only right for one specific person to see her this way. It should only be Zack...No one else should be able to do this.. This just doesn't feel right-!

6: Sorry

"You're even cuter when you struggle miss..." He lustfully grinned at her, "It really turns me on.." She felt her heartbeat drop. Its no use... As much as she wanted Zack to come to her rescue... a part of her felt he wouldn't find her in time, she had to find a way to stop this man herself. She detested this man for forcing this on her. Even attempting to do this with her, "You're disgusting..." Rachel glared at him with strong distaste as he caressed his hand on her waist and up. He ignored her, "So you don't have on a bra? Interesting..."

Rachel felt the man's hand fondle her breast. She yelped, I hate this...I want him to stop.. She knew she couldn't rely on Zack right now. She had to try and protect herself. But how?

"You're pretty small.." His grip was a bit rougher, "You can't touch me like this!" Rachel felt violated, the man still had her arms pinned over her head with his hand tightly gripping a hold around her wrists- inabiling any way of escape or hit him. "Why is that? I don't see you stopping me," "You're just so attractive, please tell me your name.." He smirked as he reached his hand lower. She huffed and cooly glared at him in disgust, she refused to answer him. Rachel tried to look around that room for something. Anything

There had to be something around here. There was however a slighty busted window behind her. Maybe there's glass somewhere?  She knew she would have to be slick if she was going to pull this off. I have to get him to let go of me somehow..

The man reached his hand for her mouth and placed his thumb on the opening of her lips, "It's going to be real fun making you chant my name.."

As if.

Rachel narrowed her eyes, Now. She bit as hard as she could down on his hand. He jerked back as he cursed in pain. Having a chance, she slid off the table and reached for the window behind her. She panned her view towards the floor to spot a large shard of broken glass. Perfect. Just the right weapon to defend herself with. She swiftly grabbed the sharp piece of glass. Ow.. She gripped it just hard enough for it to slice into her skin. Her blood dripped down from her palm but she had to ignore it. I have to stop this...

The man grabbed her from behind, "You think you can get away?" He tried to apprehend her again but this time with handcuffs in his hand. If those cuffs get on me I'm a goner..Rachel yanked her arm behind her as the shard pierced into the man's gut. "You little bitch!" She heard an agonizing groan- he was stunned. She tried to take off, This is my chance!  The door-
but the man firmly grabbed her by the arm and yanked her back. He forcfully slammed Rachel against the wall, 

THUD.

She fell to her knees. Her head was spinning now.