✞ 3. Bandages ✞

A/N: Light sexual themes ahead.

|| Chapter 3 ||

The two had both fallen alseep together on the couch. Rachel layed on his chest with his arm around her and the other hanging off the couch as he lightly snored. Ray's eyes began to open as her blonde eyelashes softly fluttered open. She clenched her hand on what she realized to be Zack's chest.

Ah.!..

She tried to lift her body up but it was halted by his heavy arm resting on her back. Her pale petite figure couldn't break free unless she woke him up.. but she didn't want to interrupt this moment. Zack has never did this before , he possibly could've only gave in at that given moment so she held onto the hope that this moment lasted for a little while longer. Being on this very couch brought back memories to her, none of which had been this close and passionate with him. She smiled at those thoughts... Zack..finally being mine..

Being on him like this triggered something in her. The young woman peered at his lips .. maybe.. I..

She remembered reading about acts of affection she'd hadn't been aware of. It was maybe a year ago, she was bored and searched the house for old belongings of the last owner. The particular one she had read was the first time in awhile she had read anything other than the bible like in the building on B1. It was a romance novel. Much different from that of a bible—different themes too. At first she didnt understand what that story was trying to speak of... but now she realized , was Zack the one she needed to put those desires onto? Like the woman in that book did? She finally understood what the book was describing... but the feeling she had was still unclear to her.

Ray's heart ponded as she lowered in closer to Zack's slit open lips. His head turned as he still was sleeping. Ray huffed frustratly, he had moved without realizing and her body still trapped underneath his arm. She sighed and struggled to adjust herself enough to get close to his face once again. This time though—

She locked his face in place. Her hands gently touching his cheeks as she deeply stared at his lips. Her eyes seemed more lively now, she felt a bit anxious but simultaneously her lips leaned in as her fragile pale hands reeled his face in...

Her soft lips touched his - She had planted her sweet kiss on him.

Chu.

She didn't know how long she should keep it up so it was only a long peek.

Isaac felt dampness on his lips.. his eyes twitched and flickered open as soon as she let go. He was in shock.. he didnt say anything but stared at her facial expression.  It was a soft smile, but it still lacked something. What... He snapped out of it to realize what was going on.

「 Zack.. 」... She said in a soft gentle tone,

「You're finally awake..」 her ocean eyes gazed at him.

Something about her look in her eyes wasn't right.. it was..weird.

He moved his arms and leaned upwards as her petite body was still hovering over his legs.

"What were you doing, Ray...?" He looked at her a bit concerned. Was it disgust? Or just overall confusion from waking up to her face so close to his? He couldn't decide yet.