What you two do on a date

Tony:

You two go to an incredibly expensive restaurant (he loves to spoil you) and then spend the rest of the night in his lab going over his new inventions, usually ending in a small explosion.

Steve:

You two like to walk the streets of Brooklyn where he can point out where his favorite places used to be. You also get some froyo along the way.

Thor:

Thor loves learning about Midgardians so you two just sit on a bench and people watch and chat. He loves talking to you.

Bruce:

You and Bruce enjoy messing around with chemicals. You two usually know what you're doing but sometimes there are mishaps. You both end up laughing no matter what chemicals and ingredients you're covered in.

Clint:

You and Clint either go to an archery range or bird watching. He stands behind you and positions your arms to help and you just smile over your shoulder and kiss him instead. 

Bucky:

Bucky still doesn't trust himself enough to go out in public so you and him curl up on the couch and have a movie marathon with a whole lot of candy and popcorn. 

Peter P:

Peter's not big on dates so you two just walk around Queens and sit on rooftops. You and him just have long conversations and often lose track of time.