Author Note

This story is for all the dreamers, who wished things were more simple, like back then. Ever since I started to appreciate the music that Seattle-grunge had to offer, this story has been on my mind, ever since. I also wanted to bring back those we really miss, because imagine how the world would be if people like Layne Staley, Chris Cornell, Kurt Cobain or even Scott Weiland were still alive. 

While my mother was pregnant with me, she would listen to all of this. Even today, she still expresses that Alice in Chains had given her a specific feeling through music that no one else was able to do. It is honestly so crushing that even I can't tell Layne Staley that I appreciate the music that is in my DNA. I truly wish that one day I'll see him in some way, and be able to thank him- but who knows? The afterlife is something we don't quite know about. Perhaps we travel to a new dimension, or we are reincarnated. Personally, I believe death is not a real thing. It's just our consciousness moving to a new vessel. We're souls, we're not meant to never exist again, after this life! That's how I at least feel, but I digress...

Please enjoy this story, as I think this should provide you readers with excitement, and imagination that we all need. I also apologize for any mistakes, and will fix them if you point them out. If you end up liking it, do vote, and save it to your library. This goes out to all the ladies out there who loves grunge just as much as I do! 

Sincerely, 

MIINERVA