(3) Love, Hate, Love

They say to be careful what you wish for- that you may not want it as much as you think you do. All my life, I never knew what they meant by that. I never thought there could be a consequence for my selfish desires.

 Isn't that the point of being young, though? When you're young, you want it all. You think a lot about your life and how you feel. You spend an awful lot of time thinking about yourself. I wish I hadn't spent all my life, doing said thing, because by this time, I finally knew what they meant. 

I was awakened by the sound of loud banging on the door of our hotel room. I sat up, gasping from the sudden noise. It was quite early. 

Who the fuck thought they could cop knock at this time?

 Just as I got out of bed, grabbing a can of pepper spray from the inside of my clutch I wore last night, I walked over to the door. 

"Who's there?!" I demanded. 

"It's Eddie", the knocker replied. 

I sighed heavily, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Minerva had also woke up, letting out a displeased groan. 

"Suck my left nut, Vedder! I have a hang over, and we don't board our plane, til later", the black-haired female snapped. 

My eyes widened at my friend's sudden hostility, pursing my lips. I couldn't blame her, though. It was quite early, and having a hangover, all while having to wake up early to board a plane, really sucks. 

"Shit, Min, calm down, don't you wanna get something to eat, before we leave? I have medicine, and we can get you some tea-- all I know is that you agreed to taking a break from blondie, so you should get up, before he gets to you", Eddie suggested. 

He did have a point; boys like to think that everything will be okay, the next day, and they try to smooth things over. Minerva huffed, getting out of bed. 

"Fine!" She barked, "Let us get dressed, first." 

"Fine by me, just don't drag yourself up, it's only breakfast- plus a plane trip that causes you to break out", he warned. 

My friend scoffed, "Uhuh, like I didn't know, mother." 

Eddie chuckled, "Just checkin'." 

I snorted, getting changed into something casual from my suitcase. I've never seen any of these clothes in my closet, before, but they didn't seem too bad. 

I then went to the restroom to brush out my hair. I sort of looked like a Flintstones character with how I left my hair, last night. I only took out my up-do, before falling asleep. After brushing my hair, and brushing my teeth, I stepped outside of the bathroom to put on my shoes. 

Minerva was soon finished with changing, as well, letting out a long yawn. She was definitely more dressy than I was, but that was who she was, and I didn't mind. 

"Was the fishnets necessary?" I asked curiously, raising an eyebrow. 

My taller friend shrugged, "Where's the fun if I didn't kill Jerry on the inside, just a little bit, during our painfully long plane ride?" 

I laughed, nodding, "You're right, you got a point." 

She giggled, stepping into the bathroom to brush her hair and clean her teeth. 

"Y'all done, yet?" Eddie whined impatiently. 

I rolled my E/C orbs, "Dude, chill. You want us to be stinky?" I asked. 

"No, I just wanna see your face again, and I hate waiting", He admitted. 

"Just a moment, lover boy", I teased.