Chappie 3

Naomi:
I woke up next to Bennett. Smiling at him as I watch him sleep. He's peaceful.

I traced his features. His face was so relaxed and he look just as hot as usual. His eyes fluttered open, startling me. I pulled my hands away but before they could move he grabbed them. He put them on his chest. Confused I still traced them.

Looking at me he grabbed my hands. In legit seconds he was on top of me with my hands pinned above my head. He only used one hand to hold mine above my head. His other hand caressed my face. I grinned at him. He smashed his lips into mine and I kissed him back just as hard. His other hand ran up and down my body. Not being able to use my hand was torture. I struggled to get my hands out of his grip. I pulled out of the intense make out session. "Let me go." I said frowning at him. As soon as my hands were free I grabbed him and pulled him back to me and kissed him hungrily. I love this.

"I love you and I love this." I managed in-between this. "I do too. And I love you more." He said. His voice was so husky I could die right now and here.

But I won't, because this is amazing.

There was a knock on the door and we got off of each other and I opened the door while Bent put on a shirt.

"Guyssss we said we would do something fun today!" Jordan said excitedly! I frowned. "At four." I said in a monotone voice. "Because that's the time normal people do stuff." Declan said sarcastically. "Just let me get ready." I said pushing past the two. I walked into the bathroom with my clothes and showered quickly. I usually take colder showers in the morning. Not cold enough to freeze my ass off but Luke warm to wake myself up. Then later in the day I take hot showers for fun. Usually not for fun because of "pranks" that are allegedly harmless.

After putting on my outfit: a light blue hoodie shirt that's cropped if I raise my arms, and light blue jean shorts. With grey Roxie's. Above or to the side.

I exited the bathroom and walked downstairs playing on my phone while waiting for the boys.

When they finally walked down the steps we left. "Where are we going?" I asked as I slid into the front passenger seat. "Let's just drive around till we find somewhere." Declan said. We all agreed and started driving around.

We'll see where we're going.