Chappie 17

Naomi:
  I sighed as we pulled up to the place. Getting out of the car I waited for the boys. Jordan and Declan were talking to the camera. All of the sudden three girls walked over to us. Jordan handed me the camera and I held it awkwardly.

  "Those girls are flirting so hard with all three boys and they're all taken." I snickered and muttered to the camera.

  Bennett excused himself and walked over to me. "They won't take a hint." He said groaning. I laughed and kissed his nose. He pouted.

  "The cameras on keep it PG13." I replied smiling.

  He frowned, "stupid camera." "Hey those are viewers watching." I retorted chucking the camera at Jordan.

  The other two excused themselves and walked back. "They were... nice." Jordan said. I laughed. Then some guy came over.

  "Hey.. you seem like you could use a good time." He said with a suggestive smirk. I scrunched my nose up. Jordan was still filming. "You know, if you get your pickup lines from somewhere other than the garbage can, it might work on a decent girl. Or, by the looks of you, a decent guy." I said dismissively and then walked into the haunted house place with the boys following suite.

  Jordan burst out laughing, "Naomi I love you and your comebacks!" He said calming down a bit.

  I just smiled and grabbed Bennett's hand before entering.

  3rd POV:
  The four entered the haunted house with a guy Jordan hired to film.

  The first place they entered was a clown house, Jordan's fear.

  He hid behind Naomi and walked towards the halls full of clown statues.

  "Jordannnn." Naomi whined as they found the exit. "You hurt my shoulders." She said rolling her shoulders back.

  "Sorr-yyy." He groaned as they walked to the next house. Although Naomi's grin turned to a frown as Jordan's turn into a full blown smirk. "Oooh is that shoulder hurting now?" He teased." "Fine I'll go with Bennett then." She shot back.

  the other two looked at the sign in confusion.

  Claustrophobia.

  Naomi ended up going with Bennett after he and Declan pouted about her not telling them.

  Which then led to the whole story about Jordan locking her in a closet by "accident".

  Naomi:
  As Bennett and I entered the stupid claus building I couldn't help but glance at him. He just smiled at me, "it'll be ok." He said guiding me through. He held onto my shoulders because of the space.

  "It's a tight squeeze, no pun intended." He said grinning. I laughed a bit.

  After finally escaping we found an actual haunted place. Jordan frowned as the entrance held photos with clowns. Chucking, I ran in.

  "Naomi!!" The boys yelled running after me.

  Perfect day,

  And the camera caught it all.