chappie 10

Naomi:
  I woke up in someone's arms. Slight panic arose in my chest until I realized it was Bennett. Smiling in relief I just snuggled even closer and fell back asleep.

Bennett:
  I woke up to Naomi moving around in my arms. Through slitted eyes I saw her snuggle closer to me and then fall back asleep. I ran my hand down her bare back and closed my eyes. Running my hands along her whole body.

Naomi:
  I felt his hands running down my whole body and leaving little firework-like explosions after every touch. Becoming irritated that he was going so slow I grabbed his hand and placed it on my core. Opening my eyes I saw him looking at me questioningly.

  I smiled at him as my hand was still grabbing his. I let go and he just kept his hand there, teasing me. He knew what he was doing. And he was damn good at it too.

  I frowned at him and then pouted. Giving him Bambi eyes he smiled at me and pulled me closer. Then he turned me around so we were spooning. Then, after 100 years, he started rubbing his fingers over my core. His other hand rubbed my breasts. I sighed in content.

  Deciding he was going too slow, he started rubbing faster. I moaned quietly. So quiet even I could barley hear it. But he heard it and started going lower rubbing right over my entrance.

  Pretty fast, might I add.

  He was having fun with this. But I knew how to get him back. ;).

  So then he slid one finger in, then two, then three. He curled them and pumped. "Cum baby." He said in a slow, husky, sexy ass voice.

  Smiling to myself I whispered in a similar tone, "if you want it faster then do it right." I grabbed his fingers and pushed further up. "Keep going till it happens. No need to go in and out. It'll happen better and faster." I said.

  So he did and soon I climaxed. He licked it off his fingers and turned me around. I grinned and did the 'favor' back.

  "Parker can suck it." He said to me while grinning like a child.

  Sex like a man, comebacks like a child.

  "I have heels higher than his standards." I said grinning back.

  He laughed and pulled me closer to him. Then he lifted me up and took me into the shower.

  "Now we gotta see Jordan and Declan and the base." He said while we got dressed.

  I nodded.