Chappie 2

Bennett's POV:
  "Bennett Declan kissed Naomi on the forehead." Jordan tattled. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah because I called her my sister. Which she basically is. Why would I be romantic with my sister?" Declan asked rolling his eyes.

  "Yeah yeah just don't make anything more of it." I said serving the food. I walked upstairs with Naomi's food. God I love her.

  "Baby? Wake up." I whispered in her ear. I set the food down and then kissed her nose. Her eyes fluttered open slowly. "Hi." She said smiling weakly.

  I smiled handing her food. "Eat baby." I said kissing her again. "I'm not hungry." She said. I frowned. "Baby you have to eat please." I said.

  She shook her head. "I'm not hungry." She protested. I leaned in closer. Making her look into my eyes, I said, "baby you have to eat. I'm not asking I'm telling you." I said in a gentle but firm voice. At first her eyes widened in shock. I don't ever get firm with her because I know how fragile she is. But then she smiled at me and sat up.

  Wincing, she sat up. I helped her up and sat on the edge of the bed. I started spooning the rice into her mouth. She blushed but swallowed normally. "It's okay." I said. "No it's not." She said pushing the spoon away. "You guys do everything for me and I can never do anything for you guys. It's stupid and weak." She snapped looking at me the whole time. "I haven't wanted to put a gun to my head since I met you guys. That's a big deal. Well not that big but still. And I still can't do anything for you guys except be smart." She snapped. This wasn't like her. She also looked in my eyes. The other two stood wordlessly at the door clearly hearing everything we said.

  "Hey. One that is a big deal. Two you do so much for us. If anything we don't deserve you." I said looking straight into her gorgeous brown eyes. "Look at me and tell me I don't love you." I said. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I- can't. I'm sorry." Tears brimmed in her eyes. I pulled her into my chest. The other two joining us on the bed. "How about we get some sleep and tomorrow we do something fun since it's Friday." Jordan said. We all nodded and the other two left to their respective rooms. "I'll be back." I said going downstairs and eating quickly. Leaving the dishes in the sink fr tomorrow I climbed in bed with the love of my life and held her as close as I could.