Chappie 8

I'm sorry if this is bad I have zero motivation to write atm. :) keep smiling. ❤️

Naomi:
  After getting ready I jogged downstairs and saw that the boys were also ready. Weird.

  Then I remembered that there was a bathroom downstairs. Oops.

  "You ready?" Jordan asked smiling. I smiled back and nodded. We ate really quick. Pancakes. Then we left. Since breakfast was quick and rushed we got Starbucks on the way to school.

  I got a caramel latte and Bent got a chocolate latte. Jordan got a vanilla latte and Dec just went with a simple strawberry smoothie.

  As we entered the school the two guys, the captors, aka Dominic and the other guy we don't know, walked over to us. I froze. The boys stopped after seeing me stop. "Is that them?" Jordan asked in a low voice. I nodded not being able to use words.

  Okay In my defense these guys almost killed me, although that's nothing new, and Jordan is scary when he's mad. Scarier than Declan because Declan's always got that tough exterior on at school. Jordan doesn't. He's the happy, go-lucky one.

  Scary.

  Anyways, Declan, upon hearing this oh-so-amazing news, punched the guy straight in the jaw. I couldn't help it. I turned around and walked through the classroom doors. I had English first with all three boys.

  No one was in there yet. Not even the teacher. Then the door opened. The boys walked in. Bent smiled softly, "You okay?" He asked. I nodded not being able to speak. They frowned at each other and then I looked at them. Their faces contorted from concerned to confused and then to relief. I couldn't stop it.

  I busted out laughing. "I-I'm s-sor-sorry. I I know it it's no-not fu-funny but- they-." I trailed off still laughing. But I didn't need to explain any further. They also burst out laughing before we took our seats.

  Then the teacher walked in. "Today we're learning about the holocaust." I grinned at the same time as Bent. What I liked this kind of stuff.

  Fight me.

  Better yet, fight Declan.

  Parking lot, after school.

Guys I tried. Believe me I'm trying so hard.